Good american hazes strain to try

Topdawg recently released African haze f2’s.
DJM found a pheno in the f1 generation from topdawg that he claims was better than the Cuban black haze. Those packs might have church in them.
I recently traded for a Manhattan brown (might be a uptown S1 or what people call “piff s1”). Stem rub is minty with some incense mixed in. Will run her as soon as I can.
Edit to say that UK haze and USA haze are TOTALLY different. Church, puday, blockwork, frankies are all terms for USA haze that should leave the room smelling like a church session was in place. Haze from uk like amnesia, Nevilles etc barely have any church in them. Some even claim that church isn’t a pure sativa.

3 Likes

Surprised no one’s mentioned Tom Hill haze … Plus one also for anything Coastal seeds offers … Big Sur Holy weed is incredible as are her progeny Sage …

5 Likes

Mr. Bob does mainly Indica (NL1 crosses) and is no longer with Coastal. Mr. Bob started Crickets and Cicadas seed company.
Kagyu is the breeder from Coastal who does the big sativa landrace stuff. A lot of old school sativas.

4 Likes

Appreciate the heads up ,i didn’t realize how far behind the times I am,I haven’t heard any news about Bob and coastal split ,now that you mention it, Bob had mentioned that there was something in the works,an investment,and that was very early last spring ,am very excited to see what they have to offer ! Peace and love all !

1 Like

Yes Graham aka Bob is known as the “librarian “ … Crickets and Cicadas are going to be crazy :fire:

6 Likes

I snagged Lazy Dog from Crickets and Cicadas seed bank … Graham’s new lines … It’s Chem 91 /PNW HP/NL 1 . Can’t wait to pop those!!

4 Likes

Ah hell you’re right seedfinder had “10 listings” but they weren’t actually in stock. Rats.

3 Likes

Haze C is the original haze that was created from crossing Mexican, Colombian, Thailand and Indian sativas together back in the early 80’s.
It appeared “hazy” from a distance when looked at due to the heavy trichome presence, hence the name haze. Very good sativa, very strong high w/no ‘heartbeat’ in your throat… I don’t much care for the heartbeat in my throat, speedy weed… I like a calm high.

Quite a few haze strains from the beginning of the"haze craze", back in the early/mid 80’s are still available in seed form… you just gotta know what your looking for. When you find the haze you’ve been searching for, remember, pure sativas can be very long-winded… like flowering for four months or longer!

3 Likes

Hello

No

They are like 3 haze C in circulation and 4 haze A too

Please see some topics of Karma in icmag

Karma and Dubi (Ace) work with the Haze A number 2 and I Don’t know for the haze C.

All of this has been put in circulation by a guy named Yosammie and M. A from a crew of South Holland

3 Likes

And haze is not colombian

I saw that mistake I don’t know where. It’s a mix of different continent plants that has an incense smell and aroma for me

The Dutch haze is not haze for me lol
Maybe yes old neville haze, A5, C5, but I Don’t know much others that’s why I ask to americans because haze come from America by Sam the skunkman

All the best

1 Like

I would give those to lefty! He will pop those babies :baby:

4 Likes

:unamused: guilty as charged! We’re already conspiring to bring em back to life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

You got this!

Can’t wait to see what 20yr old seeds will do. That’s just amazing. I wish you luck and can’t wait to see pics

5 Likes

Well I sure as hell hope I can get some to germinate! I’ve got my GA3 ready. I’ll do everything in my power to see them come to life.

3 Likes

Well ak beans has consumption…nl5/haze ×tk/nl5/haze, then he has waco…which is nl5/haze. Mr nice uses both haze a and c…they both have nl5 in them if I’m not mistaken…sooner or later I’ll have my haze grow off. With, angel breath, angel heart, ash,Afghan haze nevilles sis (Neville haze ×chem sis), and then daydream which is mrnice mixed pk of all his parent stock., you can find pure haze, skunks, Afghan, and other pure stuff.its like a floor sweep of the parent stock room floor. Lol. I also have new guy 420 super silver haze.

7 Likes

I sure hope so I’ve been dying to see what’s in them for years!

3 Likes

If you were to search the history of how haze was created, you would find that Colombian sativa was one of the four sativas used to create the first cross known as “Haze” by the Haze Bros.
Some of the landrace sativa seeds used in this cross by the Haze Bros. we’re gifted to them by Sam.

Neville obtained some of the original haze seeds from the Haze Bros… Neville is the one who stabilized the original Haze strain and started creating crosses with it, like his namesake strain, Neville’s Haze.

2 Likes

That Consumption has got to be ridiculous. What a pedigree … The Cough ? NL5 haze . No journals anywhere tho …

1 Like

Much respect for what you do

yes I’m interested in Mr Nice stuff but not all

Shantibaba loose his keeper in Switzerland now not all the lines are as good as the old packs :smiley:

1 Like