Good american hazes strain to try

I have good things to trade with you for clones of that when you will succeed because I’m sure you will :slight_smile:

All the best

Journals and/or pics from back then could and would be used against you if you were ever to get busted for growing. Mandatory minimums made it even worse!.. at least here, in the States.

I had been growing for more than 25 years before I started posting cannabis pics in the mid/late 2000’s.

3 Likes

Yes ft. Collins cough…old nl5/haze clone. And akbeans is fairly new as far as selling his gear…give him time. Lol. A lot of his gear is old local ak strains and old Dutch seed stock from 80s and 90s

2 Likes

Yes haze is not just colombian. We say the same thing

I’m not sure but I think Neville had his hazes from Sam the Skunkman. Please check ICMAG and Mr. Nice forum. Both say it. Not from haze bros IMHO

Now the hazes I know Mr. Nice sell actually but not with the old keepers he loose (maybe except the mango haze)

• Neville haze = Nl5/HazeA x HazeC (not incense Church and not as good as the old lines I’m searching in other thread). I’m growing Neville’s haze (old cut) x panama if it can help you

• Super silver haze : good but not as good as the old lines. And when you smoked the old lines you feel sad haha

• Mango haze : skunk haze x NL5 haze A5 haze “mango cut” (not the same A5 haze cut than Ace and Karma use. I Don’t know what A5 haze cut use Top dawg

And in all of that, A5 haze is NL5 x haze not pure haze haha that’s why I’m asking for americans because haze started in Donalds Trump country haha

• G13 haze : I’m interested in this line. Connoisseur seeds made the “haze freak” that is a cubing of the clone only AG13Haze of Neville and Shanti. But it’s not haze it’s sativa/indica like 50/50 :slight_smile:

All the best everybody
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Thank you

I Don’t understand what you said

Thank you

Mango haze and super silver haze are sister. They have the same dad…nl5a and the mothers are sisters…yes mango haze is (haze a×haze c)nl5 ×(haze a×haze c)sk1

2 Likes

thank you

yes the famous 2 phenos of A5 haze = NL5 x haze

and they are more phenos of the famous A5 haze somewhere or maybe dead haha

Shanti actually uses haze a/c. The doors is the only strain mr nice has with the most old a5. Its 75% I think.

1 Like

have you find the doors ? I’m searching her and the link from mr. Nice website isn’t good. I’ll send them a mail

I’m running C5 Kali china for the C5

all the best

Yes mr nice has it , or just about any Dutch seed shop like seedsman

Thank you so much ! and they are 18 regulars for 68 euros. Cheap comparing with the neville or mango haze :slight_smile:

And I was forgetting Oldtimer haze (you can as them as freebie in ace shop if you buy other strains)

1 Like

And remember…haze a, and haze c came out the same pk of seeds, I believe it was A ,B,C haze B was a female who’s high was not liked. And was culled.

1 Like

Thank you. They are two Fucking weeds so the doors has to be gold

IMHO :
Haze A is more instrospective
Haze C is more uplifting and happy effect

so some good old Dutch haze blood to find (IMHO diluted american haze) from M. Nice

the doors = `NL5Hz x HzAC = {Northern Lights #5 x Haze A} x {Skunk Haze x Haze C}
nevile haze = [NL5 x haze A (what pheno ? haha)] x C5 !

not forgetting supersilverhaze and mango haze :slight_smile:

the big problem if I Don’t mistake is that A5 (= NL5 x haze A) and C5 (= NL5 x haze C) are available but not the old genetics to make all those strains. Mr. Nice loose his old keepers and made a new pheno hunt :slight_smile: like a lot of breeders for exemple Soma with the NYCD grapefruit and now mandarina cut :slight_smile: that’s why a lot of people miss the old packs haha

gold !

1 Like

Your a little off. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/The_Doors/Mr_Nice_Seedbank/…haze ac is nl5haze a × skunk/haze a×haze c.

yes you are right

thank you very much

sorry I did a huge mistake

1 Like

Also…I think either devil, or shit…is another pheno of super skunk… you have to read between the half answers and riddles Neville and shanti were answering people’s questions with. It’s there just gotta look.

1 Like

You are very right they keep things secret sometimes and we have to read between a lot of posts haha

and we pay the seeds haha

Shit…would be it

2 Likes

And now I think about it…shit smelled just the same as nl5(nl5/ss). Musty animal/rubber band. Sorta like hippie hashplant, or slightly ghash. Maybe shit had a little more green baby poo/aloe. In the end.

2 Likes