Good american hazes strain to try

with this it tells you…if you got a nl5/haze you liked from a pk of seeds… back then or now…its nl5×hzc…

6 Likes

I am in possession of a strain called Recovery Haze ((Sannie’s Jack x Shiva) x Amnesia Haze) that Sannies created some years ago. They may be the only seeds left of this strain. I plan on running a few of them outdoor this summer and see how they do in the desert heat.

6 Likes

I know the exact aroma you’re referencing. I’ve been searching for Haze that emits that exact smell when it burns. It’s so distinct and intoxicating. All the Hazes I’ve gotten for several years have been missing that, but have gotten some very dank Blue Dream with that property. Don’t know what changed, but there was the Haze you’re talking about all up and down the East Coast of the states for years and then it just stopped. Have you been able to track down any of these genetics?

1 Like

…edited wrong thread

Anybody know where some pure C5 haze seeds can be found?

2 Likes

I got an Nl5Hz x Nevil’s Haze from DeadPanHead and Swami Organic has an NL5Haze f6 as well as Mr. Nice NL5Haze I believe. Someone did a comparison grow between Swamis and Mr. Nice with a bit of googling. Lots of Haze work out there these days. I’m totally cool with Haze being the next hype strain.

4 Likes

Edit to reply I didnt realize your not in the US. Sorry.

I’ll have a smoke report on the Cuban black haze in about three months :crazy_face:

1 Like

C5 selfed seeds?

Unfortunately no. A5 s1 were made by Karma, you can probably find some on the secondary market.

2 Likes

I scooted to the end of the thread after a while. Did the OP ever find his treasure?

I don’t think he was doing it then, but for now, @ToddMcC of Authentic Genetics has old haze. I did an OH x ON and it was classic.

Then I have a few seeds from it that got made by a Panama Haze x Paonia Purple Paralyzer (@lefthandseeds) , and it turned out nice. I hope to make more seeds with the small amount I have. I gave Lefty some, too. It had a really nice haze and pungent smell that was so nice and the plant kept most of the haze characteristics in growth and bud structure, as well. I like it better than the OH x ON Haze I grew out. It had a sort of modern bite to it. I hope I find more like it.

4 Likes

I grew a freebie from MMS that was an Ace Panama Haze x Blue Magoo (BX2) from Dynasty. Absolutely fantastic thin-leaf blueberry sativa, just a blast to grow and smoke. only drawback is that she was lanky, and I was in a closet at the time, so it wasn’t a good fit for my space.

I really want to explore the central american pure sativas, but hard to get Ace gear here in the states.

1 Like

Super silver surfer haze is one that I remember grabbing an overpriced p of long time ago. Well it was worth every penny. The bud was covered in sugar and dense, perfectly cured and just amazing. We would call this guy thumb in butt, because he charged 25 for a dub, and 50 an eighth. I only ran into that when I was a tourist,… anyways price aside it was the second best bud I have ever had the pleasure of smoking.

2 Likes

Rare Dankness’ Ghost Train Haze #1
+1 for Authentic Genetics almost everything they have is something crossed with ON haze
AK Bean Brains has a bunch of NL5 Haze crosses

The shit is actually made from nevils old seeds. Nevil used to advertise a open pollinated Afghan (different Afghan line to afghan-T or afghan-s) x skunk in his catalogue for the seedbank, the varietie was also referred to as the shit. Mr nice seeds have used those seeds an joined them to one of the two separate lines of skunk seeds nevil had worked. One called the red line skunk or the other called the blue line. So what is now know as the shit is not the same as the original shit from the seedbank days.

2 Likes

Ummmm ok…thanks I guess. Lol. And it’s nordle…shanti said nordle is ss

Madmac finally released his Ohaze line on proseeds, lots of documentation on other sites, Tom hill haze is still my personal favourite and is very manageable to grow, pure oHaze takes a very long time but it is worth it.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it counts as an American Haze or not, but I will be growing a Super Silver Banger Haze outdoors this summer. These are from BeanHoarder.

1 Like