Good Idea/Bad Idea. Mostly Bad Idea

Anyone remember when these were a very bad idea?

“Yes officer it’s just my cologne.”

Maybe I’m old. Maybe it doesn’t matter so much these days.

Still crazy to me. If I want to stink up the house I’ll just do it myself.

Cheers and happy smelling!

10 Likes

It’s just so Machine Gun Kelly can save on time smelling like weed

1 Like

when I was a teenager I would definitely wear a perfume like that lol

1 Like

When I was a teenager I did wear perfume like that. It was applied differently and cost $15 a gram :joy:

16 Likes

I have a shave soap from RazoRock that is called The Dead Sea. One of the fragrance components is cannabis. It actually smells really good. Of course there is a bit of citrus and rosemary in there to balance it out, but they did a nice job on it.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

until it’s not a bad idea

actually you killed 2 birds with one stone lol

1 Like

I wonder if cannabis in the bath tub will ever catch on. Like bubbles and rose petals, you know?

Expensive though.

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about.

Maybe for someone who finds therapeutic purposes doing this.

But I don’t think it’s something that people will adhere to, unless they are very passionate about the sacred herb hahaha

In addition to being expensive for those who buy, it would be a waste for those who like to see them go up in smoke.

Maybe it will become a habit for those people who like roses in the bath to use cannabis leaves, maybe a scent of leaves and it will be cute lol

1 Like

I’m sure there are essential oils that would do the same job really.

1 Like

maybe fan leaves?

1 Like

Cannabis bath bombs are a thing. @argo945 used to make them.

4 Likes

I’ve been fooled by this bath gel, of course nothing to do with reality, just for shit and giggles … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

People are selling farts in jars these days so noting surprises me anymore :laughing:

4 Likes

Sir we weren’t talking about RKS.

2 Likes

I’m a big DIY guy so I fart in my own jars thank you. But I’m not above selling them.

4 Likes

Lmfao I’m dying ahahah

@Foreigner

I wonder… couldn’t you save your discarded leaves and when you have enough, use them in a hot bath? I love the way my leaves smell… just be sure to use a drain strainer so you don’t get a clog, right? :relaxed:

Just keeping them out of my friend’s butter maker will be a challenge!! LoL.

1 Like

Way back in the day I used this and had enough pussy my fingers smelled for months…

s-l300

1 Like

I never knew Old Spice could grow a pussy. The things I learn…

1 Like

It’s a mutagen :joy:

2 Likes