Good jobs to have that you can be high at?

Just joined here and after reading some posts I cant help to wonder what people do to make money and smoke all the weed they want. Care to enlighten me? I’m looking for a career change…

8 Likes

I’m looking for one as well.

Currently am an engineer in an industry that requires drug testing. Thankfully, I haven’t been needing to go to any sites nor obtain a badge at any sites, so I’ve been able to avoid testing.

I’m currently looking to get back into a government job, so I’m exclusively applying to jobs on the USAJobs board that are denoted as non-testing positions.

2 Likes

Federal Judge

21 Likes

Non-profits, especially environmental non-profits, offer good jobs that involve travel and no drug testing.

Absolutely! :smile:

1 Like

Food critique

3 Likes

Weed grower or seed breeder? :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

7 Likes

Attorneys… judges… probation officers … prison guard… business owner of anything that you create… say lawn care lol… musicians woo hoo!!! To name a few… more practical… synthetic urine pouches every day… every day!!! Just don’t take a job w blood test etc… leaves alot open!! Wife is a nurse and smokes every single day… amazing nurse as well!!

13 Likes

Lmao… idk… just imagine… taste test day… "I like em all!!! " :laughing: gimme more!!!

7 Likes

working in a cemetery is quite good, as a gardener, not as a gravedigger, the cemetery is always alone, always quiet, lots of gardens and grass.:grin:

9 Likes

Teachers. Atleast round here. Two buddy’s burn that are teachers

3 Likes

i would say it depends if how you look at things, ive worked in a warehouse in the past that drug tested but i used monkey piss, drug test past. i work at a university now and its dont ask dont tell thing but at both place lots of smokers and at the university where im at now lots of smokers and growers.
im sure there are many options there for you

4 Likes

I sell furniture
I’m high all day long :sunglasses:

12 Likes

You like bacon?

I make the pigs that become bacon…and pork chops, ribs, loin…pepperoni, sausage…

15 Likes

Landscaping/lawn maintenance. Also a good thing if your boss smokes. I do high end ($500k-$8m+) houses though, so you would have to find the right company to make good money doing anything lawn related.

4 Likes

Make yourself valuable to any company and unless they’re insanely strict or HAVE to drug test because of DOT or project/safety requirements (drivers, oil & gas jobs, etc) and they are often willing to look the way on cannabis. Things are changing in a lot of places and while drug testing may be a part of the job, cannabis may not be on their list anymore. Just gotta poke around.

5 Likes

I will say there’s a difference between being high at work and smoking while off the job and testing for weed on a rando tho. Big difference. Most places won’t tolerate knowing you’re high on the job.

8 Likes

This right here… best advice so far… my company knows what I do, but I don’t come in high and I don’t smoke on the clock, so we are cool as long as it stays like that… what I do when off the clock is my business and they dig that.

Just don’t be an insurance risk and most don’t care…

8 Likes

I will say it takes a certain person to do landscaping. Especially in Florida. I go through 2g of water a day during the summer

4 Likes

Cook. Everybody knows, nobody cares, just don’t get caught then people have to pretend to care which is even more awkward

Not exactly a ‘good’ job depending on your war-time mentality

8 Likes