Good to be back :D - Girlscout cookie grow log GSC (BC Bud Depot)

Usually yes, but there are long leaf indicas out there as well. Hopefully it indicates ‘dankness’ lol

1 Like

the dankness is where its at fo sure!

1 Like

looking good @Karma_Fiend. Im in Canada, I can empathize with ya about being allowed to grow some cannabis. Im allowed to grow 4 plants legally.
Its good to see she is flowering now. Looks healthy and happy. Cookies is typically a 10 week flowering plant, so be prepared for a long flowering cycle. Hopefully she finishes up for ya.

Dunno anything about the BCBD cultivar they use, prolly forum cut (10 weeks flowering). Ive grown some of their gear way back in the day, including God Bud and a few others. Was ok gear. Dug their God Bud tho.
Good luck.

1 Like

in bloom:

2 Likes

not sure when to harvest… ill have to find the microscope and start checking the trichnomes

Very kind of you to remember me. Thank you. The last time I was online, my name had to be said thrice. I have missed interacting with some of the people I met here. I finally finished my thesis. :stuck_out_tongue: I still take hours to log off after I say I’m leaving.

Is Shabang, Old Pink, Fuse, Topaztic, Smokesbreaks, edge, Den Dog, Saltwater Girl, and large and in charge Bubba Dutch here? Jedi Hippy, Jesus, Mother’s Penis, OBW from Canada, Karma Girl…I still have the ORIGINAL OG Calendar gurrlz- and men. Lol

How can I not come back? :slight_smile:

1 Like