Good Trichome Microscope

Give this one a look it is definitely a good microscope the hardest part about using it is keeping it steady but eventually you will get the hang of it or with some research around this community you will find ways others have kept them steady

9 Likes

Following…. Need one myself actually.

5 Likes

They have that same scope going for 18$ they want 40$ for that one .Wondering is one better than the other or if it’s another retailer selling it for more

3 Likes

Isn’t it crazy how that works on Amazon! My wife constantly finds way better deals than me single my bt delving deeper every single time lol

3 Likes

I would say a knock off bud usually Amazon is pretty trustworthy a simple in depth look on the reviews should lead you to more insight !! To be more specific this is the one I use every harvest !

Most cases it’s: you get what you pay for tbh

2 Likes

Give this thread a read many options and reviews !
Read a couple post down don’t get discouraged by op lol

My wife uses this shopoholics thing that has lightning deals that has stuff pop up dirt cheap and it’s good shit too my dehumidifier popped up on there weeks after I bought it for like 8 bucks I paid 50$ for mine

2 Likes

There are a lot of clones of that microscope style have to sift through the reviews a lot of them do the same damn thing so many of them

1 Like

I purchase the corded version and had the same problem keeping it steady with that darn cord.

I recently purchased the WIFI version and now the corded version sits in the box where it was anyway .
That darn cord.

I am going to have to check out that Shopoholics thing. I am looking for a standstill microscope also.

3 Likes

I find it easier to use the little stand… get it to where it’s facing straight down and a close as you need. Then just move the bud around under it. That way you’re not holding the device. Hope that made sense

1 Like

That is the only way to use the corded version.

Just makes it super difficult to check the buds when they are still attached to the plant…

I can manipulate the wifi version pretty easily to check Trich’s and scan some leaves for pests etc…

2 Likes

Y’all should definitely check out Fakespot if you’re shopping on Amazon. They analyze reviews to detect changes to reviews and amended ratings. Companies will often send gift cards to customers who leave negative reviews after they change the review to a positive one. Fakespot scores will reflect the amount of changes and rate the company and product reviews accordingly. Just make sure to reanalyze any products you’re checking out if you decide to use the chrome extension.

3 Likes

Yes it Makes complete sense lol I usually like to do my scoping out in the grow room so I found the best method is to place the scope directly on your forehead and hold it there with two hands like you were kind of wearing it on your head

2 Likes

That was a great visual…

Had some visions of these things duct tapped to Red Green’s head while he was checking trichs.

And remember if women don’t find you handsome , At least they find you handy…

Sorry took a left hand turn right der…

4 Likes

Haha this is great !

2 Likes

Hope this helps…there’s a few of these threads…

3 Likes

I use that microscope style and to steady it is a pain in the butt. Invest in one of those and a cheap microphone stand. They fit together like they were made for each other. And its rechargeable with your iphone cord and is blutooth connected. They are pretty nice.

2 Likes

Like this here.

4 Likes

Yep, I use the same one. If you can get it steady it works great

3 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb here and order the 18$ over the 40$ one if it’s wonky I can alway return it.It’s the same make I’m not paying double if it’s the same I even found a foldable Mic stand for 16$ on there so I get a digital wireless Microscope and a mic stand for 7 bucks cheaper than the same Microscope by itself.Going to go ahead and order these if somethings up with the scope I’ll let everyone know so they No to stay away from it .If it’s good I’ll let y’all know

3 Likes