GooseGrows Flood and Drain in a 4x4 Tent Under QBs

here we are at ~4.5 weeks of 12/12. plants are happy, but the environment isn’t great. had to put the heater into the grow room yesterday and will have to do the same with the dehuey sooner than later as the plants start to swell.

here is the lvtk#1. she is the shorter, stouter of the two and seems to be flowering more quickly.

6 Likes

Looking good bro, who is the source of that MK Ultra?

1 Like

thanks @ReikoX
i am not sure whose genetics they are, i’ll have to ask my brother in law as he supplied the cut. i am guessing TH Seeds? texted him, we’ll see if he knows.

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s a great variety for insomnia. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

it’s a heavy kush smoke for sure. mk and mk ultra were pretty prominent when i growing up so it’s almost like a classic for me. same goes for the og of course. i am a kush lover for sure!

1 Like

5.5 weeks since flip. really pushing my luck on the rh right now. it is sitting 70-85%. i will have the dehuey running this week as we pass over 6 weeks.

lvtk1

mk ultra

5 Likes

7 weeks today.

lvtk1. this plant reeks of rotten lemon funkiness

lvtk2. this one is all kushy fuel with no lemon. sadly, found a few nanners on her.

6 Likes

They both have that pine cone shaped bud structure often seen in Kush. Good job Goats, err @GooseGrows. :wink:

1 Like

8 weeks today. i’ve lost a few tops to rot with the high humidity here lately. i had to get the dehuey out. hopefully that prevents any more losses.

this run is just stinky, stinky, STINKY! i don’t know whether it’s the genetics i am running or if the veg+bloom has dramatically increased how loud my flowers are.

here is the lvtk2 earlier today

5 Likes

it’s almost harvest so time to get popping some new beans. i am actually doing this a couple weeks later than i should have.

3 ethos member berry fems went into water a few nights ago. they’ll go into coco tomorrow or wednesday

do you member?

we’ll see what else we run with them. likely either a hindu kush or lvtk#2. could always get ahold of another cut of either the mk ultra or og as well. we’ll see shortly i suppose.

5 Likes