Gordon's Guerilla 2018

All 5 plots have had FBB added & compost dressed on top

Im still hoping Plot G will be usable its only good for 2-3 small plants anyway if not, trees within 20 feet of the plot are down but its next to boundry.
Plot G

This Northern Light grew at plot G

Site E had lockout issues so I have sampled the soil
I dont have a test kit but I put the soil in a glass with evaporated water and tested with litmus and its slightly acid, pines nearby so guess its them
so @99PerCent was right on that one
will get some dolomite or something on that plot when it gets dug over.
This Mango grew there

So did this OG Kush

KC Afghani specials I Grew in 2017

All My plants last year were a bit of a let down and the whole year was a bit of a flop
Hoping to have a much more productive year this season
which is why Im already on it
Most plants were not out until June-July and it showed
Hoping to have all plots planted out by End of April

12 Likes

Subbed for this @gordongecko looking like I may have a few going out this year. Accidentally mind you :joy:

Cola

2 Likes

Cool, i see your in NW.
Im still struggling to find good early finishers.
Coming round to the Idea of late finishing hardy plants and some early autos to tide me through.

What are you thinking of putting out?

4 Likes

Bodhi clusterfunk f2s and possibly a couple sunshine daydream f2’s depending on germ rate and a few other factors. I am NW. you might call it an oasis where I am :wink:

Cola

2 Likes

I get ya
Not that far from then…not far at all
Im directly below you…

Those strains look like they should do well given their lineage

2 Likes

Always like knowing fellow local growers. Drop me a message mate think I get the idea of where you are. (Not actually asking by the way) I lived directly below me for a while if that makes sense. Time to walk the dogs and see if the spot I have in mind is feasable

Cola

2 Likes

I think ya wanna mean alcaline or basic
Btw, isent it too early to grow outdoor in your weather n latitude?

Best luck!

2 Likes

I think he is just preparing his spots for this year, tho he does mention putting em out in April, ( probably better at June @gordongecko ,?) - don’t want danger of anymore frost/snow eh, .!

We need a decent summer bud… so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:for you and your guerrilla grows this year, I’ll be following you along your journey .:popcorn:
Happy growing mate…:seedling:
Gaz

4 Likes

Thanks for checking in, yes its too cold outside, they will stay indoors until end of April, early May.
No heat mat (~15C ambient in window), SE facing window for light, small pots, they may be a bit stunted and leggy.

I have some seeds getting wet now, mostly what I think will be hardiest
Met office reckons end of april wil be last frosts, that may change but I will play it by ear. weather forecast is usually accurate for next 48hrs at best :grin:

2 Plots still need turning properly but the cover hedge is still bare so it would look obvious if I did it now

Fingers crossed for all guerrillas

7 Likes

Strains I will be running this season
Photoperiod
Narkush
Kalgraes #2
Kalgraes #3
Diesel Moonshine
Hash Plant
Mikado
Sugar Black Rose
Danish Pot
Knockout
KC36

Autos
Moby Dick Cbd x Ruderalis
Nepal x Deimos
White Widow Auto
Chocolate Orange Auto

3 Likes

Whats your regimine??..do you have a heating pad underneath for chilly climats?.whats your lighting for germination?..how do you water/hydrate for startings… i use a heating pad …and water only once till sprout…i get great germination rates …just have problems with finnished results???

1 Like

6-12 hour soak, papertowel, germinate, john innes water once and wait
all water is filtered and sterile, mediums are sterile.
had 95%+ germ rates in the towels, then they have been in wet soil for a week
the john innes drains well but not in a sealed cell tray.
The holes in the tray were like 2mm one per cell and right on the bottom so they dont flow
my heat mat is on very low.

3 Likes

Stick some dart holes on the sides of your individual cells and if you have a spare tray the exact same, stick seeded tray on top of the spare one- it’ll let the hole in the bottom drain properly …
Good luck mate…
Gaz

2 Likes

PCHDCHKMTDD - Pakistan Chitral X Deep Chunk X Kali Mist X Tikal X Double Dutch

Narkush

Mikado 3

Mikado 4

Mikado 6

Mikado 7

@Kalgrae Diesel Moonshine 2

@Kalgrae s Number 2’s

@Kalgrae s Number 3 (only one)

9 Likes

How do you pronounce that?

Just kidding, looking good bro. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Seeds from freespore, not sure how they were made but some good genes in there
‘DD’ Is dutch dragon not double dutch

3 Likes

Good luck with your guerrilla this year mate…
Gaz

3 Likes

Put a fan on the seedlings as they are leggy and weak
culled 5 seedlings that were deformed or sickly
Group shot, will move most of these on tomorrow
Also one of my new plots is wet compacted clay so took a 1 metre 1/2" bit and my battery drill and put 30-40 holes down

3 Likes

Nearest 6 Mikado, 4 Hash plant, then Danish Pot, SugarBlackRose etc in back

Put out around 14 plants at plot E these will become the basis for my English Landrace strain
Wanted to get plant count below 28 and paranoia reasons mainly.
They were young and defenseless but if they are going to survive they will need to toughen up!

In the runnings are: Narkush, Diesel Moonshine, BCNNxBCM #3 & #2, Danish Pot, KC36, PCHDCHKMTKDD with pollen to be added from the selected Mik, SBR and Hash

They will be left to survive and hopefully pollinate promiscuously.
The ground has only been roughly turned on this plot, this year I will select anything that finshes, next year will be focused on vigour and hardiness, then I can start on high flavour and smell in that order.
This will be a lifetime project and a mission from God/ the universe to increase diversity in the genepool, Ok enough crazy talk.
Good luck on your seasons fellow outdoorsmen, indoor peeps… you dont need luck!

For my records
Mikado
#5 & #6 are the raspberry pheno I want already smell just like berries
#4 Acrid / grapefruity terpenes
#7 Grapefruit/ berry mixed (probably close to the F1 version)
#1 Berryish pheno
#3 think this is a grapefruit pheno

5 Likes

Hash Plants need to go out soon, their plot is very wet so as they are a landrace from a dry region Ive decided to try swamp tubes (buckets) my first attempt with these
They have holes in bottom and also stuck fork through bottoms of each bucket 4 times and sides 4 times below soil level and 4 times above soil level
hope it works out, 2 plants per bucket, will brim full at plant out

4 Likes