Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Soak n beans has these correct? Last glue seeds I bought were nothing like what they should have been. That’s what you get for going to ilgm I guess

6 Likes

yep Kak’s still got 5 left in stock by the looks of it
https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds/gorilla-glue-4-ril-detail

5 Likes

ahahaha… ya’ll really dont wanna how much semen it took me to get a pack of these!

8 Likes

LOL I’m SOL on that bodily fluid it’s blood or cash here at this stage of life.

5 Likes

lmao. i hear ya! I laughed hard when I seen yer comment.
“Im a man, Im 40!!!” Wel, actually closer to 45, and…
The damned taps runnin’ dry here too. Thats why ya really dont wanna know lols.

6 Likes
5 Likes
13 Likes

How can I get some of these beans?

3 Likes

exactly - everyone wants to know…

psst…

3 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

hey @Tonygreen whats the flower time on these roughly. Im guessing 65-70 days flowering?
I was gifted a cutting of “the GG4”, I think it was a cut from either an S1 or F1 seed. Its flavor turns me off. Thats unusual. Counterfeit.
$50 USD?
peace

7 Likes

Corg prime about to flip after a months veg.

18 Likes

That’s about spot on although some 8 weekers do pop up sometimes. She will get that final popcorn kernel pop between 63-70 usually. I try to wait for that. 58-63 is sharper Terps, then more grungy full bodied at the end. A fellow runs his GB to 77 and says it is knockout ha.
Some 49 day glue will make you sweat and heart explode lol.

21 Likes

Dankdigglerx1

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. Come on in, make yourself at home, and visit the introduce yourself thread.

2 Likes

This whole thread is a fascinating read. I never imagined that all the holy grails of our “industry” can be stabilized, inbred and imbued with F1 vigor given enough dedication and work.

Next question I have is… why aren’t more people doing this? Serious breeders that are around since the beginnings? Where is the Blueberry RIL? NL#5 RIL? The chems RIL? Skunk#1? G13? Original Haze? Acapulco Gold? How come the building blocks of modern cannabis are lost to us, forever to be searched for in random hybrids?

I mean this technology has been known for decades, it’s taught in biology/horticulture/agronomy schools, right? This is how every vegetable we ingest was made? Why the f didn’t we do this for our plant and her important expressions? Is it possible that this whole “industry” is on such an amateurish level that breeders with Tonygreens level of knowledge and dedication ar an exception and not norm?

Boggles my mind really.

17 Likes

Because for every person interested in this type of work there are 10 that will bite on hype, flashy names and packages etc. In short it’s more profitable to one off everything.
I would be very well set if I spent the last decade one offing everything. I certainly have access to the clones.
Some people appreciate the work, some people consider me a dumbass lol.
It’s very hard to build a name inbreeding! If you dig my work tell a friend, we appreciate ya lol.

44 Likes

Very true, it’s like why hasn’t anyone done this with OG kush or any of the other original cut only strains. JOTI has his version of Bubba and OG kush, but no where in the description does it say they had the really OG in them.

7 Likes

Hope everyone has been well its been a crazy month for me

3 Likes

I can’t wait to run your gear @Tonygreen. I’m on the the buyers list. And I do tell everyone I can that don’t already know. Usually that’s off this site. Cause who here that participates in regular reading HASNT heard of you?

4 Likes