Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

I think I remember you posting about the stems being very stiff and not taking well to being bent? Was that you? I’m just curious, because that wasn’t my experience, if I remember correctly.

9 Likes

Correct, her limbs could not be bent without just snapping, and I am good at that!! But she came with solid red leaf stems.
Took 30 days and they went away, now coming back in flower but not fully.
When she was little and being trained, with purple stems, she could not be bent. To be fair, after she was healthy and green, she was already set for the flip and have not tried to bend her healthy.

2 other people here have told me she is fine, and will bulk late, and her weight is in density. I know not, not running her ever before, why I am here

12 Likes

The gg4 is looking light compared to the others for sure. Not that they dont all look great! Because they all look like the shiznit man! Love what you do man!

8 Likes

That’s what’s getting me resin production looks great compared to duds that were seen. Looks healthy other than size.
Interested to see if you have cuts after you got her healthy and how she performs.
I’ve only ever got small flowers with to high ec or ph over 7 (bad pen ha)
Nothing to do but run her out see how she finishes. Still looks fire!

14 Likes

Greetings @Tonygreen ,

I am looking for a killer citrus strain as I type this…Where might one find such a strain as this Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole you speak of? It sounds very citrusy to me…

Thanks for your time and effort here Mano, I look forward to seeing this one finish out…

Kind Regards,

K.

7 Likes

If your in the states check out greatlakesgenetics.com
They have it in stock.

5 Likes

Thanks Bro…I am in Canada though…I am guessing this buggers me haha.

K.

5 Likes

Glg is in michigan. They ship internationally but the postage is 30 bucks i believe.

6 Likes

Im sorry @Tonygreen. I thought i was in jetdros thread. I can delete my comments if you do not want your thread cluttered. My apologies.

5 Likes

No worries brotha. Plenty of time to kill. Culled the male gbs. Kept a nice one for later use of course. :slight_smile: Only one male in use at a time over here so we are 100% on purity. Started up potting the girls… Still gotta take cuts of everything for second seed run so I’ll finish these chores before anything else to update. Slow and steady wins the race.

16 Likes

10 days. Done up potting. 5 gb girls. Moved the bx6 boys back into flower. Take cuts in a few when they shoot more.

32 Likes

I assume you are talking about hop latent viroid (HpLVd) otherwise known as “dudding disease”?

It’s one of the hardest viroids to diagnose and treat and has been around a long time, but only recently discovered by Dark Heart Nursery lab techs and Dr. Jeremy Warren of UC Davis and appropriately named in the last few years. It was previously called “putative cannabis infectious agent” (PCIA). It’s a viral disease of hops… which are a close relative of cannabis… and cannabis shows symptoms faster than hops will.

Bad juju for plants! I mentioned HpLVd in a different thread yesterday. There’s a little more information about it there… just can’t remember which thread right now. I’m a stoner!

12 Likes

Yup but for that $30 you get a tshirt and a Birthday card!!

5 Likes

Awesome they diagnosed it.
I’m going to have to read up!

6 Likes

Settled in at 14 days.

30 Likes

Lookin’ good @Tonygreen! But you already knew that.

4 Likes

Beautiful and healthy thanks for sharing

3 Likes

they do look promizing for sure!! happy greens there!!!

2 Likes

I’m really happy with these hlg sabers. Running 600w. Just wish they had a little bit more red in em. Yields are up. Denser flower but slightly smaller buds if that makes sense. I throw my thouie hps on for a couple hours a day off to the side to help out.

12 Likes

Day 28. Little hungry. Last feed was 1.2 ec.
I’ll do some purposeful pollination in about a week.
My 2 males are at day 21. I’ll feed them a touch more tomorrow.

26 Likes