Gorilla Glue FastBuds Indoor/Outdoor

This is not normal growth for a three week seedling right? Thinking of pulling them. I messed up.

1 Like

Well, something is most definitely amiss.

I have zero experience growing autos, I have also never used coco or pumice/pomice. Never used Go Box either.

I hope you are not overwatering?

The plants should be substantially larger, even considering your earlier problems.

Wish I could be more helpful!

I hate to see you kill them!

3 Likes

I wanna give them time, and see if they start growing…

3 Likes

give them time and start some more worst thing that could happen is you have too much herb but that is just a good thing to have lol

2 Likes

The leaves indicate a bit overwatered… Maybe dial back just a bit @MadScientist.
They should recover just fine brother.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

4 Likes

i wonder if they’re stunted from too much light, what lamps are you using

1 Like

No such thing, my homie. I put 2’’ tall seedlings under 1000W and in the sun all the time. makes them grow faster, not slower. When I have a plant in recovery, i give it as much lamp as possible. Especially if she needs to dry out.

2 Likes

Thay are under 200W Citizen COBs… Here have a look!

They were flushed just 3 days ago, EC was thru the roof since i never washed the coco; so only applying foliar. (CalMag-Potash)

1 Like

youre definitely incorrect. my plants completely stopped growing under my LED for weeks (even getting bleaching/burn at 36") until i raised it to the top of the tent. too much light will definitely stunt a plant especially with LEDs. manufacturers recommendation for my LED is 4 to 6.5 feet above canopy

@MadScientist i’d raise your lights to the top of the tent and i bet you they’ll start taking off. can always lower them if you get too much stretch

2 Likes

Too much heat, sure. Too much light, I don’t think so.
I have 10 day old seedlings 20" from a 1000W MH.
Your LED doesn’t make more light than the sun, but it may make hot spots.

1 Like

no it’s definitely not from heat my LED is cool from 2" away, its from light. the sun is millions of miles away. the sun will provide your plant about 32,000 - 130,000 lux - you can easily surpass that with a light lol.

1 Like

ahh, ok thanks @legalcanada . I didn’t know that you could make LED brighter than the sun.

Exactly what i feared, they suffered the same fate as the bubblegum did, but hey i know what it was…

I got a Dutch Passion Auto Think Different running right now. With all the errors i made corrected, so we’ll see if that was the cause.

2 Likes

Maybe you should back away from trying out auto flowering plants for a while sometimes all they need is water and then not as much as I see people give them a auto flower has it’s own time line a regular plant can give you the time it needs for a correction.

1 Like

I hear ya bro, absolutely…

1 Like

I could show you some in my current grow that look just like that, I could also show you how I remediate those urgent problems

1 Like

And no matter what you choose to do we are here to help!

1 Like

for seedlings all you need is a cheap florescent light cool white. you can put the bulb really close, almost impossible to screw up. It will be a good way to test the variable of the led’s. also, if you are going to kill the plants, don’t. fuck it, if you are going to kill them anyway, start to experiment. put one really close to the led and see what happens. let 2 dry out completely before you water. than, when you water, use tap water that sat out all night. let another one dry out and than flush it with tap. etc etc etc

another option is starting them outside somewhere and later bringing them in.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. At this point they are under the same light they were before and i flushed them too…

EDIT, i have just now transplanted the DP think different and two of the gorillas into 3 gallon pots with 0.0 EC and pH @ 6.0… This time around it will be better. Going to setup my other tent to veg and then flower on the big one. Busy day today.

1 Like

Grow terminated, plants culled, started flowering right after transplanting, damn!!!

This is what was left…

2 Likes