Gorilla sherbet my 1st grow

I’ll take you up on that! I’ll dm you in a few.

Tbh I think I’ve done pretty well for a first grow. The issues I’ve had do not scare me and I’ve gotten through them. I do beleive I have a deficiency somewhere. Probably nitrogen and c02 being in a closed tent with no window but as my money becomes more available I would like to ventilate and continue. I will not be stopping. I enjoy what I’ve been doing and it occupies a lot of my time. Im hoping to get more available space soon in spring/summer so I will be be going towards full operating systems to take some of the work. Looking to get into either self drips or some sort of watering system I can control through control panels

1 Like

Hoping Im concerned for no reason but does this look good? Im assuming still female but only found 1-2 big like that, but it is my best growing plant so far.

2 Likes

So far. Have discolorations due to climate situations cause using the controller from AC kind of sucks when using the app. But I’m just going to have to turn the light on and off myself. But so far so good. Lots of buds forming. Started trimming the dieing or dead at the bottom to make sure I’m getting full nutes to the tops. Plant is 2/3 my height now.image|375x500

5 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

2 Likes

Im pretty sure this is potassium deficiency. It seems to be working its way out now that I had to buy another order of Foop and it smells and seems a lot stronger then the starter box I got.

4 Likes

How it’s looking after a removing a bunch of popcorn and lower foliage.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants my friend. Not long now.

2 Likes

Some finished product! Well drying and the. Need to cure but trimmed and almost there! Smoke is smooth and clean! image|375x500

7 Likes

Very nice looking colors.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like