Gpaw's New grow (#5),CBD photoperiod (CLOSED)

She is SWEET!!

I haven’t grown a auto with nugs that big - WOW! Well done Bro!
And the fade is perfect. Hard to imagine any improvements to her.
How was the smoke?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks bro definitely a compliment coming from you. Not sure yet as I’m chopping this weekend.

7 Likes

I like using the cbd at bed time so you have any suggestions on when to harvest these? They are mostly cloudy atm with about 10% amber. I very new to autos and cbd

1 Like

Now that the new grow has ended the commercials are comming frech|nullxnull , really yummy bud tounge_smile|nullxnull , watching all these autos makes me wanting to go for a try with them … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I’m seeing virtually solid cloud, you are in the window now it is down to how you like it. Some folks look at harvest as a chore to do, I rather like it. I worked out how I like my trim done, I sorted out my drying and jarring. I learn something every time and for me that’s great.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

This weekend will make 2 full weeks of flush. I dont mind if they get a few more amber by then as my wife will prob smoke more of this than me.

Last time she smoked anything I grew she freaked out a little and wanted me to take her to the hospital. She thought I had them laced with something, said she never smoked weed strong before​:joy::joy::joy:

Now everytime I give her something to try she ask me 20 questions.

6 Likes

I admit there is a pull on me to fiddle with the autos. We have some real auto experts on OG! A guy could do some great work with the folks here.

For me I found I liked the CBD plants to go late harvest. I don’t have data to back that up but I spread the harvest dates on these last three and I cured them separately to see. For me 10% amber is perfect!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sorry George, I screwed that up! :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
That was for Dank…
Bad Sativa… bad! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Would be fun to get some regular autos and not fem just to make a shit load of seeds

1 Like

That flush business comes down to how you grow the plants. Hydro? - flush!

Soil - late flower … OK … I’m only giving them water anyway… so I technically guess I am - sort of flushing…
So I guess that does put me in the flushing camp after-all… I’ll have to think about that some more…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’ve always been a picky sumbtch ,I’m all about the smell and taste.

5 Likes

I admit I am lost with this concepts icon_e_confused|nullxnull , you’re running CBD Autos but harvest with 10% amber, which is done so the THC doesn’t degrade? What would you expect to be the difference between harvesting early or late on a CBD Auto? Interesting experiment … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hanging around here has turned everything I thought I wanted to do on it’s head. I have totally reevaluated. I came her with potency as #1. Now it is #3. What I wanted was to grow out the latest gelato strawberry whatever.
Now I’m interested in Sativa landraces and breeding projects. And then there is my setup… I want to build a clone/veg cabinet and turn the tent into perpetual flower…

Yeah OG can flip you on your head priority wise but hey! It’s all about the journey!!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Good sativa I should say fumaoo|nullxnull , those concepts were too hard for me to digest … entripao|nullxnull

5 Likes

You will get fungus gnats in your soil and if you over water your plants you will get an infestation.

If you are in Canada get these you will save a lot of money. They are only $20
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07NL4T5J6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

7 Likes

I think I’m getting more CBD.
Evidence is sketchier than shit!! but perhaps this batch I’m curing might support that guess.
I based that on a smoke test I did on this … hemp? That sounds - bad…
You know that sub-terrestrial tremor feeling you sometimes get on the ‘landing’ You aren’t high anymore but you can feel there is still ‘something’ active. It’s that - times 20x.
Mind you this stuff is supposed to deliver about 20% CBD so your guess is as good as mine! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

That’s a great deal!!
Damn near a lifetime supply too.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yeah I wish I found them 3 years ago, spent a fortune on safers stickers lol.

3 Likes

I totally feel the same way! it’s a labor of love for me and I learn something every time. i havent quite got it all worked out I’ve only been growing for 2 years so alot to learn and lovin the vibe here

5 Likes

So Doc 1 was reduced to tincture today.
The cure process was complete and the boss said it was time (she was out)

The yield was 3 cups of heavy duty tincture from 70 grams of dried bud. First batch of gummies are setting up right now.

(edit) There should be something clever you can do with the spent bud…

Cheers
G

13 Likes