Gramps Out Door Garden

I think you got your wife beat on the growing front dollar for dollar your bounty is hands down the better deal plus farmers market prices on her goodies still wouldn’t add up , nice job hope you can finish up with few problems it’s dangerous outdoors from bugs to rippers stay safe .

3 Likes

I agree to an extent, but some of those look like heirloom tomatoes. Do you know how good those are???

I’m inspired also. I can’t wait to get s place, so I can grow some trees like this. If it was my place it would be dangerous for the rippers. :wink:

7 Likes

Some heirloom tomatoes from seed we have a little of everything in the garden . We always grow a variety of peppers also sweet hot and hotter we give all the hot peppers away .

27 Likes

These chilies burn going in and coming out . The stripped one came off the variegated plant called fish ? The grapes are seedless and the vine is 80 feet or more long planted long ago and never fertilized just the local dirt another vine is just as long but has grown up an oak tree where it feeds the birds .

25 Likes

Back to my grow I switched to flower and bloom today 4 - 26 - 26 seagrow formula same mfg as what I’ve been using maybe it will slow the upwards and outwards grow and give the buds a jump start . A few have hit the ten foot mark and nine feet wide so plenty big enough I just need bud now .

13 Likes

@Gramps, I have to be honest with you, I look forward to your posts, especially the ones with pics of your plants, more than almost anyone else’s. You’re a legal grower, and I assume you can afford to spend $12 to support overgrow.com - so I think you should join the list of people who have a photo in the Picture of the Month contest thread. Who knows, you just might win a great vaporizer!

7 Likes

I can afford it but not sure about sending money over the internet . I will have my son figure it out for me thanks . I’ll take a look at that thread and send some money to a great site .

7 Likes

There are a few different ways to contribute to overgrow. I sent cash to a fellow OGer in Canada and he made the donation on my behalf. I’m not in a legal state for growing, so I didn’t want to make the payment electronically. Have your son go to this link first and see if he’s comfortable with it:

https://overgrow.com/donate

4 Likes

I made a donation thanks

7 Likes

@LemonadeJoe, did @Gramps donation count towards his entry into the Photo of the Month contest? I think that’s what was intended here.

4 Likes

It is confirmed… Thanks for your donation @gramps … received few minutes ago!

7 Likes

Thanks for confirming, LJ!

@Gramps, I hope this means that you’ll enter the contest each month. I know your plants are massive now, but I think you’re a shoe-in for winning when they’re fully filled out and ready to harvest.

3 Likes

Are ya all bringing in a ringer :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Haha I Love it! Welcome to the contest Gramps.

6 Likes

I think you just upset alot of people :joy:

I look forward to his posts as well. I make my wife look at them and tell her someday I will have some trees like that. Inspirational @gramps

6 Likes

Second feeding of the flower formula 4 - 26 - 26 sea grow and a photo of my most slender Bling lady she likes to relax her leaves and branches in the evenings and spring back with the morning sun . Starting to bud :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Wow, those are some trees. Looking great there gramps.

3 Likes

Hey @gramps. How do u have your pvc pipe attached to your metal t posts?

1 Like

I have holes drilled through the pvc and zip tied to the T-post some are wired with tie wire .

5 Likes

Thanks. I thought maybe you had holes drilled in the posts. Which would be a pain. I’m just wondering because for the first time ever I’m gonna be setting up netting like that. Iv been looking very carefully at your pics trying to copy your methode

3 Likes

I put most of the nets up before the plants go in . Four layers at the top and drop as needed zip ties are your friend . If they spread outward and need some more support I wrap the plants zip tying only on top and let the ag nets drape the plant and makes it easy to feed tops through and prevents heavy branches from breaking if they get wet from rain . I have the holes about a foot apart where nets attach and six inches apart to fasten to T post four holes will do it .

10 Likes