Gramps Out Door Garden

Don’t count anything out this frigging year man. I’m trying to be excited but take nothing for granted. You gotta stay vigilant, so you don’t let your guard down. Lesson #1 for this season.

Gramps- keep yourself safe my friend.

7 Likes

Things looking good over your way despite the current situations. Hope those aphids don’t get too cosy in there… they sure are a pain.
keep safe bruv

5 Likes

Super smoky right now maybe a 1/4 mile visibility maybe it will kill the aphids .

10 Likes

That’s bad @gramps. You know what to do

@gramps we are getting smoke here in Ontario Canada, in the Great Lakes region coming all the way from BC West Coast fires. Its crazy. I heard smoke could reach as far as Europe.
Thats a hella long way.
Plants looking good Gramps. I got some Double OG Sours and Triangle X DOGS that are big round bushes like yours.Wind is an issue here too. Branches are so heavy already i tied em up, they wanted to peel right off the main stalk in high winds.
cheers

5 Likes

I’m trying to trim all the fans that are covered in ash and sticky soot and open them up a bit . there putting on the weight been spreading and tying nights have cooled and weather may change at anytime . This Vanilla Frosting is headed towards being a heavy weight solid colas forming top to bottom . We had a few drops of rain maybe a warning of fall changes . All of my plants are still showing a lot of growth I kept the shorter girls to make it a little easier but its back to the ladder .

37 Likes

@gramps, there are 2 types of growers, ones who use ladders… and ones who dont. lols
Nice looking flower @Gramps, gettn chunky. Lookn good.

7 Likes

Chunkin up nicely Gramps.

1 Like

Best vibes on the weather buddy. It’s a damn crap shoot anymore. We had a freak snow storm a week ago with freezing temps for two nights and 10 inches of snow. I’m glad now I only put 3 in the ground. And, I’m glad they weren’t as large as yours. I did manage to build a cage and frame to cover them in an igloo and they did fine but a lot of planning and work.

6 Likes

sorry, 2 weeks ago i asked about the fires. then we got blanketed with dense smoke for 2 weeks and I stayed off the computer. I hope everything is going well and your neighbor doesn’t screw things for you anymore…

4 Likes

Have you guys escaped the fires around you? That’s not the usual weather in good old Oregon. Prayers and vibes sent!

2 Likes

Things are great here still a little smoke but the neighbors packed up real quiet around here . The raiding party’s were back on our road today another grow pulled .

8 Likes

A view from the top of the Vanilla Frosting I’m dropping the top net and spreading makes it a lot easer to spray with doctorzymes I found one inch long green pillar last night.

29 Likes

Looking good gramps wanted to thank you for the doctorzymes tip. Tried the free sample out and it worked wonders will be adding this to my arsenal from now on, love that it’s safe to use right up until harvest.
Happy growing :seedling:

8 Likes

Just started using dr. Zymes last night because i heard you use it. Got some aphids on stems and buds. Hope all goes well. Things looking good in your garden.

4 Likes

Spray undersides of all the leaves then the top sides buds too . I do it in the evenings not in direct sun or you may burn . Wait a couple of days and spray again its worked wonders for me I use 4oz per gallon of water seems to be ideal for my purposes .

10 Likes

Right on. Luckily the aphids only seem to be on my blue dreams. One of them is a ver sativa sided plant. Tall and lanky.

3 Likes

Fortunately, in your case you would hear the chainsaw :sweat_smile:, keep safe and hope you will not have any more casualties until harvest, there’s much hard work done there with visible splendid results … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

thanks for the tip on the tip :monkey_face: I cant wait for my wizard pin :mage:

4 Likes

Anytime I was pumped about the pin too :sunglasses: was actually tipped off by another member and of course my stoned mind cant remember who lol

6 Likes