Gramps Out Door Garden

thats prolly a good idea. the last thing you need is to be dealing w/ a gang of some bad people.

6 Likes

the flowered soon what region are you in?

2 Likes

Wow thats sad. Sorry you have to deal with that

5 Likes

Holy CRAPCICLES! THATS MY BACKYARD, kindaā€¦

4 Likes

Thats BOGUS Gramps! Man, you seem to be taking it in stride, like a TRUE Champ, but alas, what can you really do? My sincere condolences on the chops!

6 Likes

Cali gov is going hard after the outback growers right now (probably to fund homeless heroin projects in the cities + immigrant programs) i know a person in the same situation up near the nevada borders. This state is beyond ridiculous right now. Best of luck Gramps.

8 Likes

Another day of smoke filled skyā€™s the sun is blocked almost like cloud cover . I think its kicking the ladyā€™s Into high gear first photo is a Romulan not real tall but hundreds of buds . Then a Vanilla Frosting from a clone that really took off nice fat buds and stacking .

43 Likes

Hell ya buddy! Looks goods Gramps!

7 Likes

We all know it could be worseā€¦no shackles or coffinsā€¦ but that sucks. I commend you for the choice: more brains than greed! :joy: Unlike your neighbors. :roll_eyes: :slot_machine: :game_die:

Iā€™ll be around 'Sacto at least until springtime(catastrophes notwithstanding) so letā€™s smoke before then. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Love seeing those monster trees gramps! Sorry that you had to chop some early.

6 Likes

Are you safe from fires Gramps??

4 Likes

Yes so far were just getting smoke and ash thanks for asking .

6 Likes

As long as itā€™s white ash and the turps are tasty stay safe.

2 Likes

I was just out on the deck I can breathe its 75 degrees and the smoke is up high . With a little small white ash still floating down just little specks right now no wind . And so calm and quiet I can hear the river nice without neighbors .

15 Likes

Forecast for high winds a couple of days ago so I wrapped my plants with ag net to help protect against breakage . Iā€™m trimming the fan leaves now and the net gets in the way and its green and hard to see lol . I have two hours into this plant and still needā€™s lots of work I want to open her up a little and respray I found a few aphids on the Bling . My wifeā€™s cucumbers were covered I hosed them off and sprayed last night .

31 Likes

Full time job taking care of those beauties!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking. Itā€™s a damn all day job of fighting off all of the problems. You just donā€™t exactly know what to expect anymore.

Sorry for the loss @gramps. Sorry it took so long for me to get back over here. Iā€™m glad you were good to keep the other plants.

Itā€™s a damn crazy year. I still have another 4 weeks or more on my big plants. Anything could happenā€¦ :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Donā€™t count anything out this frigging year man. Iā€™m trying to be excited but take nothing for granted. You gotta stay vigilant, so you donā€™t let your guard down. Lesson #1 for this season.

Gramps- keep yourself safe my friend.

7 Likes

Things looking good over your way despite the current situations. Hope those aphids donā€™t get too cosy in thereā€¦ they sure are a pain.
keep safe bruv

5 Likes

Super smoky right now maybe a 1/4 mile visibility maybe it will kill the aphids .

10 Likes