Gramps Out Door Garden

I just got an email that SeedsHereNow has it in stock again. I wasn’t expecting it that fast. Not sure if can swing it on this drop or not. I hope so. Yours is a great example for sure. peace

3 Likes

Looking really nice!

2 Likes

Very healthy looking plant!

3 Likes

@Gramps, do you top your outdoor plants or let them grow naturally? That last pic makes me wonder if you’re topping them. peace

6 Likes

No topping just spread a little at a time to let the tops get their fair share of the sun .

8 Likes

Awesome. That’s the way I like to grow outdoors. I hope I can swing a pack while they’re in. I think I have a friend that would split a 20 pack with me. I think it would be great to have a plan like this 6 months ahead of planting. It’ll b=give me incentive to make the best spot for them. I’d like to create a permanent spot for an overhead shade cloth this next year.

2 Likes

They love full sun upper 90s to well over 100 Deg Here with low humidity big bags lots of water . When watering my grow feels like the jungle the humidity jumps up big time that’s why I water in the morning . High Humidity is ideal for bugs and mold .

12 Likes

Dont know you sir, but I had to show my love. I havent seen outdoor gardens in person in a long time. You have a gorgeous space. I hope you have many more harvests and posts we can gawk at. I love it. Be safe bud.
-J

8 Likes

Fantastic finish to the season with the warm fall weather . I harvested all the tops of the vanilla frosting and now letting the under growth fatten up . Hundreds of purple golf balls that stick to your hands I added a couple of pics I recharged the camera …

37 Likes

Perfect. Glad the weather cooperated with you. Those sure did well. Please let us know your final smoke report sometime. I’ll probably find someone to split a pack with me before spring.

3 Likes

Lol…its funny cause those buds you left on are probably just larf to you. I’m hoping my harvest looks as nice as what you’ve got left there…lol
Well done, gramps!!!

6 Likes

Yep those girls had donkey dongs? lol .

6 Likes

I had to try the vanilla frosting it’s not cured all the way but very nice one hitter for me . Starts out very cerebral comes on slow then starts sinking downward long lasting buzz has a piney fuel and slight vanilla taste on exhale . I need to try some more . I guess nothing gets done today but I will start a few projects .:sunglasses:

11 Likes

tomorrow’s another day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll split a pack with you gman

3 Likes

Buds look great. I’m totally impressed you didn’t top any of these. I thought for sure you had.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind. I may wait a while to buy them as I won’t use them until spring…unless I get a little extra cash flow going early… Sort of tight right now. Hot water heater is starting to leak, Brakes going out on my truck, and the registration is due in 3 weeks… heh… another day in the life!

It just looks like a really nice plant to run outdoors.

8 Likes

Not much shrinkage on the vanilla frosting nice and dry time to tub and let cure some more .

37 Likes

Last day of my outdoor grow we finished the last harvest just as a light snow started to fall . I ran all the bud through the trim pro and spread it all out on screen doors and some in hanging baskets . Vanilla Frosting on top of screens and Hades OG in baskets and a little Fire Breath .

35 Likes

Outstanding harvest, beautiful nugs

2 Likes