Greandal’s menagerie…

Yeah fortunately I don’t see that, just individuals along the stalk.

You bet!

1 Like

Ok so one definite honest to goodness bet the farm on it male T/O

One lanky as can be whatzit, no sex organs visible

Everyone else female

7 Likes

:green_heart: plus ten characters!

2 Likes

Look at the leaf resin on the close up of the tall lanky one. Better pinch that one after sexing. I cut the tall ones in half if need be. Grows back as a bush. Pretty male you found. Outta likes today already​:heart::heart:

1 Like

You noticed that too, I’m really hoping it’s a female. I’m seeing some interesting flowers in my mind and whatever they look like I bet I’ll like them…eventually. :joy:

Frankly I’m amazed how much plant has arisen from so little soil. I haven’t fed anyone anything yet. I need to get on some tea pronto.

3 Likes

They require no feeding, really. Just good soil. A tea is always nice too. Nice and mellow.

1 Like

Getting ready to pull the tables tomorrow.

These boys will get sequestered

7 Likes

Whew!

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

You are right. He’s a beauty bro!

1 Like

LOL I saw that…

It’s confusing now days! lol
I never asked what he sees himself as. That’ll get you in trouble in these times!
:joy:

1 Like

You’re not wrong. :joy:

1 Like

Those are slow growing and long flowering plants… How long?

1 Like

The Oaxacans 14-16 weeks I’m not sure about the Oaxacan/Thai cross but probably in the vicinity. I started everything 12/12 and in June will put them outside. Some of them anyway.

The Thai cross actually grew like rockets but they’re really just getting started I hope.

2 Likes

After this clone run I plan to run some of the Harlequin you gifted me and some Sunrise Thai from YoBigDaddy.

2 Likes

Say hello to my billion friends…

10 Likes

That looks like a few very good times just waiting! lol

1 Like

I’m sure there’s half that much in my hair. :joy: Time for a shower.

2 Likes