Greandal’s menagerie…

Goodness! You’re gonna make me blush. :joy: There should be a cake or something.

Thanks for making my day @misterbee

6 Likes

Serious dankness in here, looking real nice
:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! You have beautiful plants :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Some nice plants my man! Enjoy your stay and OG life!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

This must be what a debutante feels like. :joy: I’m humbled everyone. Thank you all.

1 Like

Scored some merch at the chickenfoot concert…

5 Likes

Beboppin along

The early girl is at that sultry stage. You walk by her just to smell the air around her.

I apologize for the distortion etc. New iPhone has been a real disappointment. Fortunately I kept the old one and will use it in the future.

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing the photos. Welcome to OG, makes use to grab your complimentary bottle if LITFA. :grin:

4 Likes

COME AT ME BRO!

12 Likes

Steady on

Short and sweet. Blueberry very forward. Putting it on fast too.

Long and tall, I’m hoping Sally is more Chaka iykwim…

I’m glad the quick girl will be done early. Whatever it turns out like it’ll be a hoot. She’s rather sticky already.

I haven’t been here long enough to attest to anything but I prefer organic living soil. Trees in bags seem fair testimony.

11 Likes

Ok so having finally torn myself away from OG Pötterdämmerung I think it best to remind myself why I came and maybe have some coffee and a spliff. Ok not a genuine spliff, the Herer is strong enough for a king all day sucker.

I’ll start with myself, a little origins and philosophy.

I’m a newly minted double nickel that managed to get the zeppelin back on the ground while I can still enjoy walking. :joy:

I’m a genuine mutt, a rather unusual convergence of cultural backgrounds. Irish, British, Acadian (really) and no doubt others those groups weren’t advertising. I have people in the Carolinas, the gulf, and Europe. I’ve been a great many places and had the good fortune to physically meet a lot of different people where they live. I have lived in other countries and spent a lot of time thinking in other languages. Life has been hard on occasion but good. I recommend it.

I won’t drone on but all of that informs as to why I write the way I do and the positions (!) I might take. I have an industrial employment (engineering) background and vocal performance degree. :joy: So I approach things analytically but I’m really more a mensch.

55 is not old I am told though perspective is dependent on position. I studiously work against sitting on my porch guarding my lawn in all aspects of life but I get it. As a youth and young man I experienced the working end of a mule, something I would also recommend just for the ambition it generates but those days are gone. I’ve rendered pigs down to soap with the valley community and had relatives now gone for whom I hauled corn and yeast. That all sounds nostalgic doesn’t it? Something from a textbook? Life on earth for millennia. Still going on.

Stoned: :heavy_check_mark:

Enough of that!

So I do actually have a quandary to put before you.

In sorting beans to send some to a friend I realize I need to get some going for the wife.

These are they, the PPuree and whatnot y’all are familiar with. The Nomad I’m really curious about but there’s not much out there on it. Tbh, I saw “Fudo” and was intrigued.

Does anyone have anything to say about any of these? The seedsman ones, the Durban and Cali I’ve had. Good, bad or specifics welcome. Thanks for reading this far. This will all be an indoor grow though I may keep Johnny Watt at bay and start them outside.

9 Likes

Harmonia axyridis. If I grew grapes :grapes: it’d be curtains for it…

As it is I ran her off. Big enough to eat the spiders.

5 Likes

It’s cozy here, man, something about that joint that you also call a spliff resting on a green tomato; reminds me of home. Plants are looking good too!

Careful if you step outside though, it got real hot this week😅

1 Like

Thank you :blush: it’s an atmosphere I like to be in as much as possible.

1 Like

Heat and I are old friends. I admit a little chuckling when it hits 85 and folks here start falling out. Just the same, noone where I grew up was ever found frozen to their doorknob. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I feel you, I like the heat for the summertime fun, but only to a point. This year been steady pushing the fire. I like the way the seasons here in New England always shifting into something different…

1 Like

Ooooooo now there’s a climate I prefer to visit or like you say, through a window next to the fire. I do enjoy the ocean air.

1 Like

I spent a year in Boston one winter. :joy:

1 Like