UNNGGHH! :muscle:

A seductress now…

Soap for the other two

11 Likes

Storm victims…

6 Likes

Good morning sunshine…

15 Likes

I really like the pics , I just found your journal > I’m a sativa kinda person myself & you got some impressive lookin girls !

I’d like to park & watch the outcome & smoke report please~

1 Like

You’re quite welcome :blush:

And thank you :blush:

Misumenia vatia (Goldenrod crab spider) long term tenant…

7 Likes

Hmmpff. At least I found it early…

Time to break out the H2O2

7 Likes

Ok so I dried and smoked that little bit of bud, a medium bowl’s worth and it hear the dogs in town checking in. :joy: I’m gonna pronounce it good.

2 Likes

I’ve had a touch of it outside as well. Inside has been good, and outside has thankfully been on something that can be removed without hurting much. So much damn rain here recently, my photos outside are loving it. The autos concern me… Just want em to finish already if this rain wont give up…

1 Like

Man, your plants are simply amazing! Congrats!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Man you got a lot going on , gives me a big smile to visit your thread

2 Likes

Welcome @GREANDAL thanks for sharing
Great job
Paps

1 Like

Well thank you @Crazy1 that’s a good feeling. :blush:

I think it seems like more than it really is because I’m probably posting too many pics. :joy: I am going to start some beans today though. I think I can pull off some NL autos in the time I have left.

1 Like

Ok so here we go with some more autos for giggles.

Purple Punch x 3 , NL x 3, Girl Scout Cookies x 3

The first two were freebies and the gsc is fairly old so who knows? Part of the fun.

I am trying out @JohnnyPotseed ‘s germination method because it works and I hope it gives me a hand with the old beans.

6 Likes

Cooking with gas…

What a difference a week makes

This one would actually make a nice shrub. :joy:

I have high hopes for her. Ja mon.

The big girl is hungrier than the other two. They’re still on the second top dressing and doing fine. She has been getting tea almost constantly but I finally had to give in and slip her some Jacks. She’s responding but I’ll probably give her a bump in the morning depending on how she looks tonight.

7 Likes

Nice touch with the hedge clippers!
:joy:
Just awesome looking plants brother!
:facepunch::sunglasses:

1 Like

Dude, I’ve popped hundreds of seeds via paper towel. But I know there’s always another way. I tried @JohnnyPotseed 's method and I am blown away. no paper towel on mine even in the tray (I do have a standard 1020 seedling tray / lid). 8 popped in 24 hours, and 2 more took just 12 more hours for 36 on those. Yeah. I like his way MUCH better…

4 Likes

Glad you guys tried it and like it. I did the thread with lots of pics to show just how well it works. Hoping to help folks out…
There’s 4 things a seed truly wants to ‘give it the best shot’. Good temp, nice humidity, soil, and water… give it all 4 and it will do it’s very best to sprout, ASAP! Well, lol also a little ‘darkness’ to mull it over and make the decision, then plenty of ‘sunlight’!:smile: :sunglasses: :+1:
About 25 yrs ago, I had a stoner brain fart one day, ‘why do random ‘volunteer’ seeds do so well outdoors? What’s the optimum conditions they love so much?’ So, I created those conditions and VIOLA ! :wink:
I’ve popped over 10yr old beans with no prep done, just as quickly as fresh beans.Ask @Chronickyle, those Xtreme’s from him were old.

edit… @GREANDAL, I would try it without the paper towels lol But hey, that might still work out ok. Good luck!

3 Likes