Greandal’s menagerie…

Where is it? Behind the rabbit???
It IS the rabbit!!! :rofl::joy::rofl:
I’m so excited to see indoor flowers in my own room after seeing yours! Thats one great space to get lost in during February in Michigan. I envy you! I hope mine look half as good. Epic.
Is there an OST cross in there? Miss pink stem? That one’s a looker.

2 Likes

Thanks for that Show @GREANDAL Wild things !!!

2 Likes

The color show continues…

VB is crazy

Life is good :blush:

15 Likes

Outta 'likes lol so had to dip into the Emoji ‘like-bank’ cuz! here ya go
:heart: :heart:
btw, just how many are in there?!

1 Like

Thanks JP! There are 4 in this tent. 3 in the bloody monster tent.

Starting to look so tasty and delicious cuz!! All of em!

1 Like

I had to do some lassoing in the Monster tent this morning and yeah. :drooling_face: They’re getting heavy!

The c99 is getting hard to leave alone. lol

1 Like

I know you’re going to enjoy the fruits of your hard labor cuz! From the looks of things there lol you’ll enjoy for awhile, even!

2 Likes

That was the idea. The stash had dwindled and I want to grow more long timers this year so I stuffed the tents. I had not counted on how they might grow though obviously. :joy:

3 Likes

Looking great! Any smells coming from the GDP yet?

1 Like

Thank you @Greasy I actually did get down and put my face in them, hard to smell anything over the Cindy but I was surprised by a grape soda🥤kinda thing. Looks like dense buds.

5 Likes

14 Likes

That blue is about the prettiest shade I have ever seen on a pot plant.

4 Likes

This one?

That’s a flash picture but it’s not far off.

Or maybe this

That Bloody Monster is probably the most Frankenstein leaner. It’s different in a lot of ways.

7 Likes

Yes. That would be the one. :slight_smile:
I just have to pop another Bloody Monster. The one I grew until it showed balls was such a beautiful monster. lol

1 Like

That one the bud form is different, the bud/leaf ratio is different, the height obviously is different etc. Curiously unlike the other two it is stubborn about releasing its leaves. Even when they’re hanging like dried strings they want to hang on.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Loving the fade. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Breutifiul I say.

2 Likes

Thanks fellas!

Almost my favorite time of a grow. Once again I’ve gotten away with something I would never suggest to anyone. LOL

3 Likes