Greandal’s menagerie…

@GREANDAL
You wouldn’t need such a big hat if folks didn’t tell you the truth about just how good you are at growing! :rofl:

4 Likes

I may have a higher percentage of Neanderthal genes than ordinary too… LMAO

I really do appreciate the compliments, I’d be lying if I said otherwise. In my case I have the time to spend watching them which I believe makes the most difference. That and in the winter it’s bone dry here which makes humidity a non issue.

It seems to me the hardest thing to manage in growing for most of us is ourselves. We naturally have expectations, desires for what we want from a plant, and rather than just allowing it to do what it does we try to push it this way or that. I have found it better to think like facilitator than the great and powerful OZ. :laughing:

7 Likes

You will grow short, with plenty of branches!!!
So let it be said.
So let it be done!

3 Likes

Unnnnghhh… :drooling_face:

These have been just incredible. They’re too sticky to handle much already.

Already getting some color to the GDP

Cindy is a fast girl

Finally some flowers!

:laughing:

17 Likes

Really awesome looking. Kudos.

3 Likes

Good thing the stretch is almost over… :+1: :wink:

Nice work!!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

:astonished:
Just
:astonished:
Dang bro! It’s a jungle in there!

3 Likes

Yeah but that big one barely has any flowers on it!

3 Likes

Funny man. LOL

Come back in two months.

3 Likes

I have no fear all of these will be good in their own ways but that one I’m really looking forward to.

2 Likes

Looking fab brother👍, the rest should be done btt the vb starts to fill out, so hopefully you won’t have to prune it back too much.
Loving the look of that Cindy too! Also a a little bit of colour in some of the stems, what kinda night temps are you getting?

1 Like

Temperature only drops about 5° overnight because I have heaters in the tents. The room the tents are in is basically a lung room and the fans dump into the rest of the basement.

The red stems are probably both natural and because I’m pushing the light a little much for the GDP.

The GDP really is already showing color without any chilling which is sweet.

5 Likes

I saw that color coming on and remembered how mine did. You are in for a beautiful show brother! LOL

3 Likes

I’m definitely going to build some diy leds for next winter. These are great units but to get the best from them I really need 8’ ceilings.

3 Likes

I see a bit of frost on the vb already, always a good sign this early in flower, it’s 36 degrees here, I can’t even imagine having to use a heater in my tents lol.

1 Like

Monsters

There’s a little weed in here…

GDPs are putting on a show

Cindy eating herself

VB is pushy! LOL

18 Likes

Man those gdp’s are looking awesome… what do you reckon the clawing on the vb is about? I’ve not seen it do that before…

1 Like

Beautiful plantage in there brother. You got this grow by the short and curlies.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s reacting to the light. Just too much right there. Should get better as soon as it has more room.

I don’t think it’s nitrogen but it could be a little, got some dry tips on the gdp.

1 Like

Classic. Made me feel better. And then i remembered Indicas are hard here too lol.
Great looking plants my friend! I’m outta likes or I’d be filling your posts with them. Still back 70 posts…

3 Likes