Greandal’s menagerie…

It’s just gauze I had around, already removed it. Old habits you know. :joy:

1 Like

Have faith in the way :wink: You’ll be pleasantly surprised I believe :smiley: hehehe

2 Likes

Oh boy here they come

7 Likes

So I relocated my humility or rather listened a little more closely (positive spin) and fed the slow girls pretty heavily and they said “About time you cheap SOB.” :joy:

This girl is still packing it on and throwing em out there.

15 Likes

Wait a min… are those weedmatoes ?!?
WOW!! I heard those go for $200 /seed!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Good grief talk about results! Looks like this is the way from now on. 36 hrs and all but two have popped. They’re going in the cups anyway.

The oldest popped first! :joy: Thank you @JohnnyPotseed for sharing your method.

12 Likes

Glad you like it cuz! Always trying to help… :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

6 of 9 in the light. The Purple Punch is lagging…

7 Likes

Your yields are gonna be killer, brother.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: things are looking good right now.

2 Likes

They wont stay little like that long!

1 Like

@Crazy1 you are a soothsayer of much sooth! Only last night I finally came to terms with reality, namely that no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t keep up with the big girl. I was imitating the tide on a planet with six moons. I knew a while ago the bag was too small but I tried to be Gunga Din. Sherpa Idjit more like. :joy:

So a quick excavation and like a centuries old priceless rose chucked in the dirt.

Lots of things I failed to photograph, there’s a 6”layer of fine gravel in the bottom of the hole as it’s in a gravelly yellow clay there. A mound in the center of gravel to take the weight and not settle and the 1001 perforations i put in the bag as well as slitting along the bottom seam. The soil is well used and got a mild bump of bone and blood meal for a treat.

Ten minutes later…

If that’s not gratifying I don’t know what is. I may get that red stemmed stone yet!

Another 10-15 days here I think.

And we’re 8 for 9 @JohnnyPotseed, I’m confident we’ll make 100%

11 Likes

Nice job ! & Me thinks she really liked it !

The part that hurts me is “Ten minutes later…” It took me over an hour to transplant my PainKiller …maybe i’m getting old or slow…maybe both…lol

2 Likes

Oh no, ten minutes after I put water to her. It took me a couple hours and a doob to get it done. :joy:

I’m bad and an ass but no badass. :joy:

2 Likes

As if on cue a good drenching…

10 Likes

One thing I enjoy about plants is their honesty. They let you know when you do something wrong or right.

That’s the shade of green I’m looking for. Almost too bright to look at.

8 Likes

Strangely the weather has been a lot like Jamaica lately. :joy:

It’s not just the light, I fed them heavily. Still, it was liquid feed good for a little while until I get some hot stuff made up. Clearly they’re voracious. I’m glad I didn’t go on the way things were, it would never have worked.

The kids are alright…

8 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together. :slight_smile: :ok_hand:
They look happy about the move bro!

1 Like

I have never felt so emotionally motivated over a couple plants. Part of it is ego, not gonna lie, one likes to have justification for confidence but I bought these seeds on a whim hoping I could get a whiff of something you can’t get in Jamaica anymore and they have just absorbed my too little just in time attention. I have to keep the really rudie/blueberry one in and out of the garage/rain to hopefully avoid rot. Took a branch yesterday. It ain’t foolin around. Gives me the grinch grin…

5 Likes

Some of last indoor grow.

12 Likes