Greandal’s menagerie…

Puntos get flipped…

11 Likes

looking super healthy, now let’s see how much they stretch!

1 Like

It’s tough choosing between seed or stash. I’m in need of some stash myself.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you find in those Viets. Should be killer.
How’s your viet smoking?
Outta likes so…:heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

I tried several different ways of curing, normal dry and jar, cobbing and vacuum frozen and it’s great every way. LOL

It smells so good to break up knowing what’s in store. Still heart thumping but more introspective and visual. Vibrant colors and contrast etc.

13 Likes

I have one really jungly male I don’t think I’ll hang on to and neither of the others have shown. They’re different from each other but both have really nice serrations. I’ll get some pics up today, major repotting going on.

2 Likes

What if that’s the trippy stuff? :flushed: Maybe grow a small cutting? My spidey senses are tingling…
What a great time of year to have fresh VB smoke. That’ll make the summer extra special.

1 Like

It does take beautiful days over the top! And it goes a long way. Broke out the dugout.

2 Likes

It’s sequestered with the other VB male in the near dark.

2 Likes

Kalamata growing strong :muscle:

10 Likes

The 70’s Viet

One jungle looking plant with a more olive 🫒 complexion

Darker green and generally heftier

17 Likes

Seems they dig my mix. Always a little nervous about this up potting, hate to mess up a healthy start.

Definitely happiest in the sunlight! These kalamata are pretty and already getting smelly.

First Malawi outside

15 Likes

Healthy & lovely! Always a pleasure to check out your grow, cuz!

1 Like

Good morning Jp and thank you :blush:

This is really how I prefer to grow and the plants tell that story. LOL

2 Likes

I saw you had a good time yesterday, glad to hear that. Is it hot as hell yet?

1 Like

naw lol only in the mid to upper 80s every day now… but them hotternhell days are acomin!

1 Like

I know they’re on the way! It’s been in the 80’s here for a couple days and folks are starting to fall out already. LOL

It’s hit the 90 mark a couple times here so far, and flirting with it a lot!

1 Like

They sure look like they are enjoying their new digs bro!

2 Likes

Sorry fellas had to go get the wife from PT.

2 Likes