Greandal’s menagerie…

Thank you @MoBilly :blush:

1 Like

Yes not long now.

3 Likes

Wow. Early September harvest for Friezeland is awesome! Have you smoked it yet?

1 Like

:rofl:. I go by total weight. 1 big plant yields a pound +. My little ones around 1/2 ounce- a couple ounces for the biggest ones. I’ll be allowed 6 big ones next year. That’s a LOT of little ones​:grin:

4 Likes

@Upstate ’s Viet this is only a low branch left after I whacked it two months ago. LOL

@slain ’s Viet she’s a beast

Ausländer Würze

18 Likes

the Viets look great too… but Ausländer Würze is my fav :wink: what is it´s lineage ?

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

You’ll have to ask @Foreigner for correct details but I believe it’s got Congo, Malawi and obviously an Indica in the woodpile.

3 Likes

It’s g13hp/Congo x Panama/malawi

4 Likes

G13hp! Indeed. I didn’t think about the Panama either.

4 Likes

Very Sativa buds on her. Hopefully the onset of the long dark and wet won’t be problematic.

3 Likes

hmm,quite exotic…sounds too south to match my outdoor conditions (51N) but it comes out great in your place.

3 Likes

No I think it will finish for you if it does for me. I am at 49.3°n

2 Likes

I think only you should protect it from hard rain so it doesn’t rot but the buds are good for this weather, not too tight.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Man those long dagger-like leaves are something else!

3 Likes

They are something to see even in their crappy condition aren’t they?

These have been a real challenge but it’s been fascinating through the entire ordeal.

4 Likes

20 Likes

Lovely looking plants up in here. How is that triple spice smelling right now? Looks like some nice resin accumulating.

2 Likes

always a nice to look at the menagerie :slight_smile: some really lovely shots! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The things we do for love…

70’s Viet

Going to close it in and hang a hps out here for supplemental light and heat.

15 Likes