Greandal’s menagerie…

We’re shooting for as close to self sufficient as possible and, hopefully, what I need that I can’t provide, I’ll be able to barter for from neighbors.

3 Likes

That’s looking really sweet man, nice and frosty, looks like you are in for a treat! I can’t imagine fighting against cold like that, at the moment here we have some massive bushfires, so exact opposite problem lol!

4 Likes

Hey @GREANDAL hope you are feeling better. Was curious how the Triple Spice aka Ausländer Würze turned out? Any samples on that one yet?

Loved the mini greenhouse too, anything you’ll be adjusting/changin for next season?

2 Likes

Just had to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly I hope the holidays were good for you and yours.

Oh my it’s been a long time. My apologies for neglecting my own thread!

Still growing

9 Likes

So Greandal, do you like hand out shopping bags full to your neighbors? I would be buried in weed from just one of your grows. Beautiful stuff!

3 Likes

I do give away a lot of smoke yes. I have old friends that don’t grow that I share with and a neighbor.

I have a desire to see the whole plant the first time I grow something and some things like those Viet I want as much of as possible. :wink:

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

lol any houses up for sale in the neighborhood? j/k luv the NLD landraces you’ve been working with, thanks for giving us a glimpse!! gettin that nice exposure therapy

2 Likes