Grease_monkeys garbage can

Its good to see the carbon tax is fixing everything…

And in all honest, weather (haaaa) you buy the climate narrative or not. Canada can’t do shit to fix the world, we can only “be so green”. The big polluters need to be held accountable.

As for forest fires… the only reason they are getting so bad is cause we keep putting them out. Before we started putting cities everywhere nature would wipe out whatever it wanted to… kill the weak and the strong survive

5 Likes

Agree with you on all counts @Grease_Monkey !!! On another topic, did those JH cuttings root?

3 Likes

Climate change? Lol, we had rains like this in 1900, 1912, 1936, 1948 one in the 70’s and 1990. I don’t deny climate change but blaming anything canada has attributed is ludacris. The temperature of the globe has been changing for all of history, billions of years before man.

4 Likes

One of the cuts has. The latest ones havnt yet but they’re lookin like they may soon!

4 Likes

Hi @Jinglepot!! a word on the Anthropocene!? Can’t put the finger on but surely human activity has compromised environmental changes! Too!

1 Like

I often leave my freezer door open to help combat global warming. Every little bit helps.

9 Likes

Sure, I pay my carbon tax. It offsets the tires I burn in my back yard

8 Likes

I saw rumblings that the jack herers from sebring seeds may have got cross contaminated by male pollen if a different strain… it appears to be. I believe jack#1 is male. Ive found pistils on jack #2 so its looking like I may be going for a single plant flowering run. What do you guys think?

And the blueberry clone

7 Likes

Its definitely not ball shaped. I think you are good for a girly.

3 Likes

Yah looks female so far. I like to get a good up close with the scope and look for a crevice where the pistil is gonna pop out. On occasion it can grow a leaf bract before the male pollen sack.

3 Likes

I’m only basing my guess on the difference between the two. #2 is definitely fem. Ive put the rooted clone of #1 into the dark to confirm

3 Likes

Last time you said I had a female I ended up with a dude lol :laughing: was like a bad night drinking at the bar

5 Likes

You obviously stressed it so much it changed sex after I identified it as a girl :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Story of my life… I mean uhhhh

6 Likes

Looking to me female…you’ll know for sure real soon.

2 Likes

Well boys… I think its about time I roll on out. Back to the real world… might stop in once in a while but fuck this shit

6 Likes

I don’t blame you with the 2 faced whining and sniveling double standard you’ve been receiving.

Let’s go shoot something!

5 Likes

Oh no :frowning_face: that’s sad to hear.

5 Likes

Hope you stick around @Grease_Monkey !!!

5 Likes

I don’t comment much but do lurk and read your thread. Here is hoping to keep seeing you around here @Grease_Monkey :v: For the record, your meme made me laugh out loud.

4 Likes