CSI Humboldt Pinks 'N' Purps F2 Micro Seed Run

Happy St. Patty’s Day! It’s a full moon, let’s start some seeds!

Pinks ‘N’ Purps from Humboldt CSI is:

((Mendo purps x Killer Queen) x Hawaiian Indica) x Afghani #1

Info taken and gathered from CSI’s instagram posts:

I received a 5 pack in an order and another 5 pack was generously donated to me by @Greasy to add more variation to this run. A group of us did a bulk CSI buy together so I offered to create some seeds for the group.

CSI is working this line and obviously his work will supersede anything that I will create in my tent but this run is just to spread some seeds around to some fans, not for monetary gain and in no way is it meant to step on any toes.

These will be grown out in a 2’x2’ tent in 1 gal pots under an Atreum Hydra 1000. The goal here is to keep these relatively small so I can microbreed in an open pollination, taking them to the 3rd filial generation. I’m planning on sending leaf samples to a local lab for sex testing then making a plan from there. Hopefully I get a good ratio to make a sack of seeds with.

My fellow CSI Homies: @Chronickyle @G-paS @MBVapester @Swe-can @Qtip @darkillusion @Pigeonman @DGCloud @Grizz718 @HappyGoLucky21 @anon20530495 @JBow918 @WubbaLubbaDubDub

If I missed anyone from the group buy this was not intentional. Please lmk and add them.

The NEW light! she’s a real beaut!

The Seeds: Washed in a hydrogen peroxide solution then soaked overnight and are now chillin in a baggy on the back of the cabinet.

72 Likes

Good luck with your run I’ll tag along for the show

Joint rolled popcorn :popcorn: in hand :chair: chair pulled up

5 Likes

AWWW YEAH BOII!!!

:fist: :hugs:

4 Likes

Good luck with this run. I have some of these in my stash too. Looking forward to following along and seeing what you find.

8 Likes

I’m Here, I’m Jealous of the light! Watching ya grow!

4 Likes

Nice! I’ve got a 5pk of these as well, seems like a nice cross for sure.

6 Likes

Good luck to ya my friend. I still haven’t ran any of CSI’s gear I picked up, but will enjoy watching you along the way :v:t2:

3 Likes

This is gonna be fun to watch! Hope those pinks and purps, pop! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We could always ask, but I think his Pirates of the Emerald Triangle brand exists for preservation of old genes, so recreating shouldn’t be an issue?

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think this will be a big issue to him whatsoever.

4 Likes

Pinks n Purps! This should be very interesting. Thanks for the tag @NorthNorthNugs and good luck on this.
There should be :fire:. There somewhere. I was searching around for info on these when we did the order and looking forward to seeing these.

3 Likes

I think what I was trying to say is, based on his statements in his Potcast episode, that he wants people to spread these genetics, and the point of the brand is preservation. So agreed, we are good!

3 Likes

Right, yes of course. I meant for my comment to mean that I was completely agreeing with you haha.

3 Likes

Looks like a cool project!

3 Likes

Ohhhh yes , this should be fun!!

1 Like

Man the name alone got me Pinks n Purps…

I’m gonna get my spot next to the river for this one.

Definitely gonna learn a thing or two here. Good luck bro! :seedling: :+1:
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Really interested in tagging along for this one been curious about the same as you @invisible good vibes for ur grow @NorthNorthNugs the Doc

1 Like

Thanks all! This’ll be my first micro breeding project. Not sure what to expect as I’ve never grown in this small space before in smaller pots but I’m expecting to be watering a lot lol

Should be a fun one!

6 Likes

Looks like an interesting cross Pirata|nullxnull , much success in this endeavour, following along … popcorn

3 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

3 Likes