Grease_monkeys garbage can

Give her a soak man, you never know, she may still want to live.

Reminds me of my Scottish farmer bro in law and his wifes goose Hector.

He bought it for my wife’s sister, when they married, over the next 23 years he ran that viciouse thing over with his tractor and car 11 times lol.

He would go in and say sorry dear, Hector’'s dead, I ran him over again, go back outside and Hector would just pull himself out of the mud give himself a shake, and walk off with a, is that all you got, attitude, lmao.

6 Likes

Lol musta been a canada goose.

I’ve given her a good watering and a couple foliar sprays, no sign of reviving yet

3 Likes

Alright, new year new stash.

I’ve been jamming the blueberry from @Jinglepot and jack herer from @Sasquatch full of nutes and gotten their color to a healthy green, I defoliated and removed a bunch of lower junk and baby tops, stretched em out with some string and just flipped them to 12/12. Im going to try to keep up on removing any small shoots that will produce large which is always the tough part for me lol i never know how far to go so end up leavin some junk. By how wide i made them im already expecting a tight fit in the tent… but if it wasn’t a shit show it wouldn’t be the garbage can …still using advanced nutrients cause fuck diablo… except for “push”

11 Likes

Holy shit dude! Nice turn around! I’m surprised that clones doing so well. I’m smoking some of that Blueberry as we speak. Damn smooth and damn fruity. Nice work pal :+1:

5 Likes

Haha ya she did a full turn around. How long does the blueberry typically take? Heavy feeder during flowering? Big stretcher?

I’ll bring ya a taste when its done, see how i stack up

4 Likes

Not much stretch, heavy feeder, easy keeper. Mine took 9 weeks, but I let all my indicas go a week long to “enhance” the couch locked indica stone. Same as I harvest my sativas a week early to get that buzzy cerebral high people tend to associate with sativas.

Those Buds reek of Blueberry muffins when busted up.

5 Likes

I’m adding push to it, so we will have to compare flavor and smell and see if there’s a difference

5 Likes

For sure. I used the Emerald Harvest line for that almost exclusively. A few Rhyzotonic root feeds added to it.

4 Likes

Looking good man. :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Oh man! Was a nice turn around @Grease_Monkey !!! Looking really good!!!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what the jack does! I managed to get 2 clones from it. So I have stock if I run out of bud lol

6 Likes

1 week into flowering and all seems well. Plants seem to be stacking nodes close together and taking all the ferts ill give em

When it comes to defoliating to minimize baby buds, how extreme do you go, would you cut off the circled 2 inch tops that are over half way up the main branch or leave them

10 Likes

I’d wack em

2 Likes

Also, I want that Blueberry back, she’s a beaut

4 Likes

Lol I got a clone in the mini fridge if you need another copy… so you’d get rid of all the current mini side branches regardless of size?

2 Likes

I cut anything growing into the inside of the plant amd anything that won’t get light, I rape my plants and leave a the tops

1 Like

I sent you a vid lol… theres litteraly shoots everywhere

1 Like

This is how sparse i get them, they will fill out. I’ll do another good cleaning around week 2 - 3 of flower and then just remove occasional fan leaves that cover buds throughout the grow

15 Likes

Even the bottom 4 branches should’ve come off that last pic

5 Likes

Cleaned off all the shoots 2-3 inches below the tops as advised by @Jinglepot . He only charged me 59.95$ for the detailed advice!

8 Likes