Grease_monkeys garbage can

I told you to cut every main branch at the base for best results! :roll_eyes: gawd no one listens to me

3 Likes

Like this!
…trust me

10 Likes

Fuck… alright gimmy a minute

5 Likes

Just tried this great tip how long till I see growth !?:crazy_face:

7 Likes

:astonished::laughing::rofl::rofl: if you don’t see new growth in the next 3 weeks start over and try again

7 Likes

I tried Jingleplops stump pruning technique… godamn in just a couple of days they got so big I had to toss his blueberry out…

This is one plant!

Mass defoliation is key my friends… just hack it

11 Likes

Told ya! It makes for a way better product to trim too. I’d even break off a bunch of those fan leaves too!

2 Likes

Honestly I think ill stump it once more at week 2 then around week four ill give it one last go… should be a monster harvest

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yo it worked new growth thanks a bunch !:crazy_face:image

But this is auto that had quite literally nothing left on her ? Puzzling

4 Likes

Densest buds I’ve ever seen

4 Likes

@Foreigner Want me to provide you with my methods :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thats only the beginning, she’s about to explode!

2 Likes

I keep telling people! Funny story. We had a cow. We ate the cow. But before that, dad was mowing the lawn and he moved one of my most glorious outdoor plants. Where he moved it to, our cow was just able to reach it by sticking her head through the fence and stretching her tongue wayyyyy out. Well! She got ahold of 1 branch ripped the plant closer to her and ate the whole thing! Gone! That bitch ate it to the stalk, a 6’ tall bushy plant, not a leaf or shoot left. I was completely defeated. Gave up on the plant and didn’t go back out there for 3 weeks.

When I did muster the heart go out there weeks later I was blown away at the growth in the plant!! Dozens of tops and the perfect length, like my plant had a military crew cut. Flat top. Well, ill tell you what. This plant yielded more than any plant i had grown that year. Not only did I get more, but the buds were far denser and tastier. Ever since I’ve been the champ…errr I mean, ever since, I stump prune :rofl::wink:

6 Likes

Haha that’s a good one man …
I had same thing happen but with a goat bitch ate my plant and stood on top of the hill blating for the next hour tooo funny
I plucked a whole bunch of yellow tops of a plant one time thought it was a deficiency but just new growth like you said grew to a flat top …trying to create that effect in the near future !

1 Like

I’ll do it and document it in the spring! With my outdoor Skunk the Neighborhood grow!

4 Likes

Somewhere near the 2nd week of 12/12

Jack herer is definitely the taller plant, so ive got my light angled to accommodate both

The blueberry is staying stocky, but looks like she’s going to stack buds pretty good

And as usual, I’m no where done this grow… and have a fridge full of clones yet ive been thinking about starting some bubble gum for next go lol

12 Likes

That Blueberry is sure stacking nicely :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Looking good my friend!!!

2 Likes

I thought i had bubble gum seeds but I don’t, so my closest choices were bog sour blutooth (by @Bullskinner ) and bog boggle gum. Im giving the blue moonrocks a try

12 Likes