Grease_monkeys garbage can

Fuuuuuuuuck, I want a cut already, dammit, really throwing a wrench into my planned grows :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha i just won’t give you any, then it can’t wreck your plans

3 Likes

Well, that’s wrecking all my mew plans!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Yes!!! Blue Moon Rocks!!! F or S those if u can!!! Liking the Jack you showed earlier!!!

4 Likes

I bought a herer haze vape cartridge. Im hoping for a similar high out of this plant lol nice floaty head fuck! Who knows maybe ill try and cross blue moonrocks to blueberry and herer

5 Likes

2 females and you can F and S AND give me a couple cuts so I can make my
Pink kush x BMR = Purple Moon Rocks
Romulan x BMR = Romulan moon rocks :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Probably gonna catch a ban, see you fuckers around

6 Likes

No don’t gooooooo

2 Likes

Man, I hope that is not the case.

3 Likes

Well I hope to hell you don’t. Some things seem to be pretty one sided, and I appreciate your perspective. Would be a shame for you to be censored.

4 Likes

Alls im sayin is theres alot of people around here who have lived their lives breaking laws and sayin fuck the government… that would probably rat out their dealer in a heartbeat…just to get out of a speeding ticket

5 Likes

I am looking forward to see how those Blue Moon Rocks do. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

1 Like

Does this look like somthing of concern? Varying levels of the plant, effecting both flowering plants seems to be coming on fast.

Both blue moon rocks are above ground and starting their first spiked leaves

4 Likes

Burn it! Burn it allllll

1 Like

And i fucked up the seedlings are sour blue tooth… not blue moon rocks unfortunatly

2 Likes

I’ll burn you… damn biohazard

2 Likes

I mean, you should probably wait until the buds are ripe, picked, trimmed, dried and cured, but still… BURN IT ALL!!

also, the burnt tips suggest over fertilized slightly, I wouldn’t worry about that though as you’re using Advanced Nutrients. The other yellowing spots, personally it’s too early for me to tell, but I’d just give her some ph’d water with peroxide. It should flush anything out and the peroxide cleans, breaks down old, dead or decaying root matter and brings some much needed oxygen to the roots

3 Likes

Hahaha, not anymore!!! I’m clean! … …of covid :laughing:

1 Like

Yea ive been mixing heavy with the AN… but also alternating waterings/feedings. I may just cut em off lol if they arnt there then no problem.

Good to hear you’re alive again. The gf should be good any day now

1 Like

Very nice.I hear it’s a good strain. Hoping to get a chance to try it out soon as some of my current projects finish…. Lol. I’m pretty sure @TestOfOath has some blue moon rocks going right now , and to his surprise, his pure Michigan f2 male threw a little more pollen than expected, blue moon rocks x pure Michigan f2. Should be interesting :thinking:

3 Likes