Grease_monkeys garbage can

Might be best to let your lady friend know sooner rather than later that she has been running up a bit of a tab.

When the founder of Bikram yoga caught a bunch a sex crime charges he responded that he couldn’t possibly have raped these women because they would have paid him a million dollars for one drop of his semen.
Maybe get some hot yoga in and you could raise your prices

3 Likes

Pretty sure they are focused on getting the children in on the experiment at the moment. Individual sperms will have to wait

1 Like

My shots are only 101…

7 Likes

wait a sec, do you believe in bullshit conspiracy theories, or is this some kind of poe’s law thing?

1 Like

3 Likes

Who cares what individual believes in! you believe in this… he believes in that …I believe it happen because of this… am I wrong :face_with_monocle::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Nice! You got Post #666 bud. I fucked up, I only sent my post to 9 people, this pandemic is ALL MY FAULT :sob::sob::sob::sob::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:grimacing:
There’s my sign it is happening because of the unsent emails

5 Likes

Incorrect. Conspiracy theorists/anti vax people use what is called “weaponized self-affirmation”. Basically what it boils down to, is the “conspiracy theorist/anti vax” will tell me their lame conspiracy theories in an attempt to get me to make a health decision based on misinformation. What I actually rely on, is a team of medical experts from the hospital who are trying to extend my life span. Since my immune system is trashed, I have to get vaccinated against influenza, covid, pneumonia…etc…etc. Or else I will be hospitalized with DKA and probably die as a result. That’s what is real. IF you are going to “believe” in a conspiracy theory that conflicts with my every day reality, kindly keep it to yourself, and don’t try and poison other people’s minds.

2 Likes

I was just relating to bad omens presented by not sending chain emails ….but
Hell yeah man like I said you do you can’t blame you there !
Best of luck stay happy healthy and most of all humble !

8 Likes

Lol I have no problems with anti rona vax stuff in here soo… yea…

5 Likes

So, you think it’s cool to shit on my head with that stuff?

If you wanna come to this thread and get shit on, we are most happy to oblige. That being said we don’t go to your thread and “take shits on your head”

6 Likes

If some one shit on my head first I would shit on theirs back :crazy_face:
Just go back to the lab please

5 Likes

That’s cool guys, seeya later. shrug

3 Likes

images.jpeg-17

6 Likes

@Shadey
What r you typing a love letter :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I was going to point something out, about so called conspiracy theory and his crap immune system but I kept changing it as it would probably get removed by the mods anyway :slight_smile: plus my shaky hands and twitchy fingers means I spend a lot of time correcting typos lol.

5 Likes

I mean, like you can take it personally if you want but the fact is noone will agree with everything each other believes in. We can either continue shooting the shit from all sides or we can follow the narrative and go hard on being against each other. To each their own but the vaxxed side of the debate typically seems to be less accepting of others choices. So you do you, if ya ever wanna drop back in, you’re more than welcome. But I will stand by my beliefs

8 Likes

Likewise I will not come into your thread to tell you why I believe you are wrong etc… thats your zone… in here all view points are welcome I love me a debate/shitshow/argument lol

5 Likes