Grease_monkeys garbage can

20220127_093531

4 Likes

I am fairly new to the cannabis community, but being a libertarian, I’ve always been accepting of the choices people make for themselves. It always seemed to me that one of the core beliefs during prohibition was “Let me make my own choices because it isn’t hurting anyone”.

I have been very surprised to see such animosity here towards those that gather their own information and decide that being stuck with an unknown substance (which does not confer immunity and does not prevent spread) is not for them. If you decide it’s right for you, then by all means, go for it. But please don’t tell me that you know what is best for me.

This is not directed at anyone in particular. Just hoping (probably in futility) that people could be willing to see the other side.

7 Likes

Thats the biggest thing thats amazed me… how many people from the “peace love and fuck the government” generation are the most for government control. Hell Neil Young just had a hissy fit on Spotify cause of Joe Rogan… piss off ya burnt out hippy you arnt relevant

5 Likes

My government considers me “alt right” … I just wanna make money, pay low taxes and let ppl do as they please along as it doesn’t fuck with me doing as I please. And I don’t like being told what to do haga

I’m pretty sure thats more of a center view point lol

7 Likes

@Grease_Monkey for Prime Minister! Lol

5 Likes

Haha I’ve said waaaay to much fucjed up shit on FB for that to happen

4 Likes

7 Likes

No! Nooooooooo, THATS not a good idea :laughing:

3 Likes

You run for the opposite party. That might get me to watch the news again lol

4 Likes

Thank you all for sticking up for me while I got some beauty sleep. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Crazy what triggers people these days.

Much love to you all
Your favorite Californian😂
ElMas

8 Likes

Cmon guys how often does the government give away free drugs?

I usually have to go to great effort to get free drugs.

7 Likes

But they don’t do anything fun lol.

4 Likes

3 Likes

They made me sedated on the couch for 2 days. That shit usually costs money.

3 Likes

All the time in BC, government is giving away free crack, free heroin, free fentanyl AND they even give you a safe place to use them and clean needles too!

1 Like

If Chinese smorgasbords were allowed to be open i might be swayed, but thats about it haha

3 Likes

I’ve always found these kinds of programs fascinating.

I guess you could argue that giving it away free is better for societal costs criminal legal etc.

If the govt was to give away free lentils I would wait in line for that.

2 Likes

I drove by one the other day and it was open. Double masked and visored, but open.

1 Like

They should, IMHO, have a 3 strike rehab rule. If you commit a drug related crime or OD you get forced into rehab. Strike 1. If it fails, again to rehab. Strike 2. If it fails, you go to an asylum under self harm laws.

Pretty sure buffets are closed in b.c still. Except 711… they just brought in self serve taquitos and shit barely behind a sneeze guard… I don’t want self serve 711 food ever lol

3 Likes