Grease_monkeys garbage can

Their pizza is surprisingly good. Not good, but surprisingly good.

2 Likes

:face_vomiting: I had a slice of pizza last week, cardboard with a little grease :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I dunno man, up until very recently weed would have fallen into the same category. Interesting thought though.

I can see it now FCBO fentanyl control board of Ontario. 138 different varieties.

3 Likes

Ooooo all the flavor choices!

2 Likes

Fuck, if you commit a crime for weed, lock the fucker up. I repeat, I don’t want to see casual users locked up. But if they OD or commit a drug related crime, crime while high etc

1 Like

Yes there is a significant similarity to cardboard. But for convenience store pizza I’ve never had better :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’d rather have pizza pops, lol

2 Likes

Shit I haven’t had one of those since university. I count my blessings.

2 Likes

Dominoes cheeseburger pizza… just do it

3 Likes

I used to get cheeseburger subs from some shitty little hole in the wall. So good.

I’ve had too much pizza recently. But in cheeseburger form…

3 Likes

No no no its cheeseburger in pizza form lol

Tastes like a mcdonalds mc double. Irs dangerous

4 Likes

I love the McDouble. It’s at the bottom of the menu because it makes them the least money. With extra pickles.

I also like the jr chicken with extra sauce.

500 calories for $4

Mrs Foreigner gets the big Mac and fries and I just eat her fries.

Free fries bitches!

5 Likes

My go to is 2 mc doubles and a junior chicken haha

4 Likes

Get the extra pickles and extra sauce man. It’s a flavor explosion and makes the grill people have to work harder.

And free calories.

4 Likes

I don’t like it

1 Like

Big Mac and 2 cheese burgers is my mc dicks go to

2 Likes

I dont like you

3 Likes

deez-ha

2 Likes

Good one grease monkey! I especially liked the part where you said “I don’t like you.”

Comedy gold

3 Likes

Some of my best work dude. You should see the notebook full of research I had to make just to create that beaut… many sleepless nights!

My family life has suffered immensely… but ill do what I gotta do to come up with zingers lije this. I feel its my duty to society

5 Likes