Grease_monkeys garbage can

Oh damn that one looks good.
I do have some gods space needle and black candyland being gifted to me so at least I’ll get to grow something out of his.

1 Like

What’s this with you handling all plants in said room?

I didn’t cross contaminate them. They were actually only touched once when I put them in there, and then once when I took them back out after they rooted.

4 Likes

So far no sign of spider mites! 2 of the autos are hanging so ive got a bit more room now. I chopped tops on all the bogglegum and gods green crack to make clones, so I can regrow the best ones. I managed to get 1-3 cuts per plant (2 solo cups in the bottom left of the pic)

I’m hoping I have no snags and they root fast so I can kick the moms into flower asap. I still havnt sexed any of them

12 Likes

No big changes yet, the clones have all been put in shot glasses of dirt after about a week in water. Ive done a pull test on a few and they feel like there may be some roots! As soon as I see that then the moms (and dads?) will be switched to 12/12

I dug a bag of trim/bud out of the freezer I used a little under half a freezer bag to make 1 cup of butter. It was about 25% bud 75% popcorn/sugar leaves. Then I convinced my girlfriend to make me some brownies! I’ve eaten 1 small piece… hopefully they have some kick

17 Likes

I have to make more brownies tomorrow, down to my last two pieces atm. I just use a gram of RSO oil in my mix, for an 8 inch square brownie, and it’s the perfect buzz with a half inch square of brownie.

6 Likes

These have some kick, I ate 2 small pieces and definitely wouldn’t have wanted more lol

3 Likes

Just sharing my little DIY screen for intake air. Went to hobby lobby and got 2 yards of this material for like $3. With so much you can triple fold it before putting over the duct for a little more layering. Figure it don’t hurt to add one more layer of protection from pests. Last resort is spraying for myself personally. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
Hope this helps someone or find it useful!

11 Likes

I made some nanaimo bars with the rest of the butter i made. They’re great because all the weedy butter is in the base layer so the top 2 hide 95% of the weed flavor.

16 Likes

Looks yummy :yum:

1 Like

Is the base layer a Graham cracker crust? That looks similar to something my wife makes. What is the middle layer?

It definitely looks good.

4 Likes

Kind of a chocolate gram cracker crust. The middle is nanaimo bar mystery goo lol no clue what it actually is, and these were from a kit so all I know is it’s “filling” lol

3 Likes

I do my best to come up with reasonable dosage numbers.

I have a standard cookie recipe that yields 30 cookies. I use 8 grams in a half cup of butter assuming (big assumption but you need to start somewhere) 15% potency.

8g @150mg = 1200mg total / 30 cookies =
40 mg per cookie.

You could easily use 4 grams for a 20 mg cookie.

It’s not that this way is “the best” it’s just the best way I’ve found to make recipes repeatable and it removes a lot of the guesswork.

And I was in the mood to do math :slight_smile:

All the best

9 Likes

When I first read that, I thought, he can’t eat much of it, because it’s filling. Oh, it’s called filling, duh
:joy:

6 Likes

@Foreigner my dosing regime is much simpler lol… put in more than you think you need (cause you wouldn’t want it to be too weak)… then make whatever your making. Eat a chunk and hold on, adjust dosage as necessary lol so far, only died a couple times.

@Badger hahaha no, I have a control issue when it comes to these fuckers

10 Likes

Lol I hear you on that. There are 1 cookie days and there are 6 cookie days.

7 Likes

My worst time was in high-school. We shook coffee cans full of sugarleaf through a t-shirt to collect the crystal. We had a mound. We poured a bunch into the batter then I got the brilliant idea to fill the muffins half full, put a teaspoon of crystal in the middle then cover it with batter.

The crystal melted into a ball of hash. They scared 2 people away from weed and me away from edibles

11 Likes

I’ve had some pretty bad ones. Getting the dose wrong before formal dinner, getting the dose wrong while canoe tripping.

the worst I’ve was when I took too much and went to go play in my pool league. My brain was unable to make effective decisions and I sucked that night. I’m usually pretty good.

And yeah that sounds like a shitload of hash

7 Likes

yeah i use the trial and terror method, mostly it shows more in other people, thye see the chunk im eating ,think they should have that size then give me a report later about going ot bed so high waking up 9 hours later being higher, reports of vomiting…I do warn them,so far no one has listened…

7 Likes

Lol I have a buddy I mess with. I give him a 1.5 size chunk and tell him they arnt very strong and thst I usually eat more

5 Likes