Grease_monkeys garbage can

Well… I pretty much have to brush past the jungle to get to my tent lol. Ill be keeping an eye out and spraying… its all I can do!

5 Likes

You could also wipe yourself down or vacuum yourself off before entering the grow. Here’s something that will shock people. In the spider mite tests I had clones in the infested room for 14 days and they didn’t get the mites. I’m not sure how long it takes to transfer over, but that wasn’t long enough.

7 Likes

Plopping my ass in a bean bag chair over here, packing the bong, cranking some tunes and gonna vibe out and watch the show.
Best of luck man :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind… I’ll be checking her plants and mine daily. Once my flowering plants are gone I won’t be so worried lol

1 Like

Very insightful of you. I verified this not with wonky Chinese pH meters, but with the GH test drops indicator. Does lose acidity over time. I need a chemist. What is worse pH down with the salt build up, or varying pH with the apple cider vinegar?

2 Likes

This is great for the bastards. https://www.amazon.com/NPK-Industries-Mighty-1-Gallon/dp/B07671JD6V/ref=sr_1_5?crid=XJBMSLYB8BFY&dchild=1&keywords=mighty+wash+spider+mites&qid=1615650815&sprefix=mighty+wash%2Caps%2C347&sr=8-5 Be sure to apply it at lights out.

1 Like

If you are growing in soil, you want the PH to rise from 6.2 upwards, between 6 and 7 all nutrients are available in that PH range. You also dont have to worry about your meter being slightly off, and with lime or calcium in your soil its going to rise anyway.

4 Likes

Yes I always take it down to 6.2, but as we both know the pH without any soil does begin to rise. I am not going to worry about it, but will continue using the apple cider vinegar. I asked the girls who are flourishing, and they said they love it.

4 Likes

I thought I was stacking to many plants into a small area, but you got me beat so I feel a little better lmao

4 Likes

Are you doing any weekly IPM?
With as many plants going as I have I don’t risk it. Once a week they get a neem oil foliar and once every 2 weeks i do that and a highgro foliar on different days.
My first grow ever I fought bugs. I won the battle but I’m not doing that again.

I go in and out of both of my gardens indoor and out . They both get the same IPM so I dont stress as much on carrying anything over

3 Likes

Lol I like doing things the most difficult way possible… I still gotta try and clone and flower them all in there too.

Up until now I’ve had no reason to worry about bugs beyond the odd check, but that may have to change! But so far so good!

3 Likes

So everything seems to be going good. All the plants are fairly similar in growth characteristics (strain specific) one of my bogglegum (bottom right) has some weird coloring to it, maybe its signs of hunger seeing as I’ve been extra extra light on nutrients so far. The boggle twin has kicked it into high gear the last couple days and seems to be trying to catch up!

Boggletwin

Gods green crack

Cackleberry X Sourstrawberry

I did a rough FIM off all but the boggle twin to hopefully encourage branching. Seeing as they’ve barely tried to branch out. I’d like to get 2 clones from each before flowering incase 1 dies off.

With that being said I should probably pay more attention to my cackleberry mom. She’s been neglected for months, I took a clone to replace it, neglected it , and it may now be dead lol sooo I guess ill end up making another.

18 Likes

Looking nice and healthy :v::v::v:

3 Likes

Is the gods green crack still available?
I always hear it takes months for his orders to hit the states. Is this true ?

1 Like

Honestly I havnt looked lol. I bought these on their 420 sale. Yea ive heard its a shitshow to get them to the states… im in canada and it still took 2 weeks

2 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t stress it I have plants to run for the next 6 months at least. Just dont wanna risk putting my money down and it NOT making it

3 Likes

Lol thats how I felt buying the bogglegum seeds from a bank in the states.

2 Likes

Let’s just join forces. Anything that comes from the states I got you, and vice versa !

Breaking da law breakin da law

4 Likes

I heard another group buy is in the works ?

1 Like

I dont think its breaking the law to cone up to canada… hell the bastard customs hit me with 30$ in duty lol… I just don’t trust the mail latley!

Yea thats what I saw lol I’m good for now, I still havnt tried the black dosi fire I got as freebies!

3 Likes