Grease_monkeys garbage can

I’d give it a couple more days, or cut the jack and leave the Blueberry. I haven’t my sativas woth like 10% amber trichs amd my indocas woth about 30%

But at this point they are pretty much done. Beauty plants man, can’t way to swap buds :grin: :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Fuck ot, hack em both down! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Neither of em got really fat compared to dragon blood. But I’ve got some good spears, I may cut the jack later today and give the blueberry a few days

3 Likes

Took down the jack herer. Im guessing 3-4 oz hopefully!

22 Likes

I don’t drop nearly enough likes in your thread @Grease_Monkey :heart: and I always seem to be out of em :joy: but wanted to say nice ass plant brother!! If she smokes as good as she looks you are gonna be blowed AF! lol

5 Likes

Haha thanks! She’s sticky as fuck, my fingers are sticky just from cutting some fan leaves off prior to hanging. I may speed dry a sample just to see

4 Likes

:grin: You’re most welcome man, you deserve it! Especially with everything your grow went through last year, that shit was brutal to see.

I think I remember you saying you were going to quit growing at one point :rofl: hahaha, I knew you were kidding…or at least I hope so, lmao. Glad you didn’t.

5 Likes

Lol this was my redemption round. If it failed I probably would have just started buying weed. Luckily no bugs or fert burns

6 Likes

I’m still apologizing to my wallet for when I stopped growing for years :joy: If I ever even think about stopping again I’m afraid it’ll jump out my pocket and bitch-slap me :rofl:

7 Likes

Keep on growing all of ya!
Shit happens.
Look at it now! Looks great! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Both strains looking great man, I would give the blueberry another week as well, if they were mine.

4 Likes

Jack herer has been slow drying for a week now, I trimmed it tonight. Its still way to moist for an accurate weight but after cutting away the excess stem its sitting at 3.6 oz, I’m going to guess once dry ill probably have a bit over 2 ounces. She doesn’t look like much of a weight producer but maybe that’s the sativa side of things.

Awesome sweet, pine/lemony smell that kinda reminds me of high-school weed and its sticky as fuck, I got a nice ball of scissor hash to try tonight.

Blueberry last night is tonight. I havnt checked the trichs but whatever… ill be chopping her down anyway.

And I have a sneaking suspicion both sour blu tooth are dudes… not sure yet. If they are ill change gears and maybe start a fem maple leaf indica from coastal mary, and a feminized cackleberry and cackleberry X sour strawberry

20 Likes

Looking great bud, that Blueberry looks potent!
I know the exact smell you speak of with the Jack.fuck I bet it’s gonna be a killer head high :metal:

4 Likes

I just cut down blueberry. Not as goopy as Jack bit still super sticky. My whole house reaks of blue berry bud lol. If the girlfriends taste and smell was back she would be giving me shit

7 Likes

I just smoked a bit of jack herer scissor hash… I think its going to be a good one

6 Likes

Trimmed up blueberry, still too wet to weigh. And my mini fridge is getting overloaded. I still have a suspicion my seedlings are dudes but they arnt showing for sure yet.

15 Likes

That blueberry looks like it turned out really nice .

3 Likes

That’s a clone of the mom of the Blueberry you got from me

3 Likes

Smells great, not as dense as I hoped it would be but it should be a good smoke

3 Likes

I’m new to OG but I enjoyed everything I just read in this thread lmaooo you two are like a married couple. The banter back and fourth. Looking forward to that BB smoke report

:v:-Atlas

6 Likes