He’s the Mrs in this relationship :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m fucking dead :skull:

5 Likes

Thats debatable…

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow haha

5 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it, I’m just now starting a grow diary after lurking for 6 years lol

5 Likes

Also that Sour Strawberry x Cackleberry you gave @Jinglepot looks like some real deal kill :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’ll probably start one of those if my sour blutooth are male. I’m kind of hoping atleast 1 is male to give me a reason anyways

5 Likes

Well I guess I jarred jack to early. One of my jars started getting minor white fuzzys even with breathing it multiple times a day. So thats into the iso bin. And the rest is sitting in open air with a fan to speed dry it a bit. Blueberry is untouched, but I de stalked the big colas to be safe

Neither seedling is showing sex. But the clones are rooting. There about 7 weeks old… should see something soon

9 Likes

I have had this happen when temps suddenly spike up, coming out of winter into spring, the quick rise in temp seems to make it sweat and mold in the jar.

3 Likes

When my jars have had a chance to age the humidity stays 100% stable. The first few weeks they breathe the way you mention with different day and night temps.

4 Likes

I had a feeling I jarred to early, but I went with it anyways. My fault, plus I should have known this time of year my house gets moist.

2 Likes

Yea, ive been lid off and dumping my molokai frost buds everyday. I jarred too early, but that was to make room for the crap my bro ruined. I’ve finally after a week got the rh of my molokai down to 70. A little more before I seal and forget it for a while. It’s slow going once its down and not hanging

3 Likes

I weighed jack and blueberry. I got just over 2oz from blueberry, the first toke tastes like a blueberry muffin. Im undecided on its potency, more testing needed.

Jack was probably about 2oz if I didn’t get rid of some. Smells and tastes good, feels like you’re doing 80kmh when you’re doing 60. But also undecided on the potency… more testing needed lol.

7 Likes

Good for saving on gas money these days. :rofl:

5 Likes

100% lol…

3 Likes

No Blueberry strain is know for high potency. All are average at best. Blueberry is all about smell and flavor. But that Blueberry muffin taste… yeah! I haven’t tested mine yet

5 Likes

I didn’t know that! The smell and flavor are definetly there. I may stick one outside this summer and try to grow a bush lol

3 Likes

They love outdoors! Fairly early finishers and very resistant to PM and bud rot!

3 Likes

The one on the left in the first pic… This was my outdoor Blueberry last year. Just a total thug.

14 Likes

That is a tree.

5 Likes