Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

Yea hopefully… the cackleberry s1 was the main seeds i was hoping for and looks to be the lowest producers. The dragon X cackleberry plants look loaded

Next time I will have a designated seed clone for s1s to see if they produce better

4 Likes

Noone grows the marijuanas as good as me

Cackleberry S1 plants got chopped today cause I’m tired of looking at there ugly asses lol… I don’t have a good feeling about their seed content unfortunately. I saved some pollen, so I may try again cause these were the whole point of the project lol

After the dragon blood seed plants are done ill probably ditch this thread all together and just stick to my new grow thread

8 Likes

You certainly are a master grower man, I am in awe at your powers of litfa, without any concerns, and your plants always come out perfectly dried even without trying to dry them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Dried and cured actually. Its the way of the future lol
Self trimming too, blow on it and they’re perfectly manicured

4 Likes

Just poked thru a bud chunk, found 3 good looking tiger striped seeds, so there’s a shred of hope coming back

5 Likes

The cackleberry X dragonblood hashplant have been cut down. I think these will give me quite a few seeds. So far I’ve only found about 16 good looking seeds out of the cackleberry S1 plants

9 Likes

Dragonblood reveg with a side of seeds lol

12 Likes

I got twin bogglegum. 2 plants from one seed, will these be identical? Or just 2 random plants?

6 Likes

They will be identical, so if you don’t want to get confused which is which, just pull a leaf of one of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got em separated and into 2 labeled cups, lol I’m surprised the little one survived

It will probably be better than the big one when its finished lol.

2 Likes

Lol its trying… for only having 2 nubs for leaves, its coming around

2 Likes

This saga has been an inspiration, not going to lie.

3 Likes

Once I’m done my current run I’m going back to a shit show grow log like this lol

3 Likes

The reveg dragonblood

10 Likes

Moving my fuckery over to a new thread.

4 Likes

Taking a seat! Will update on other matters soon my friend!

3 Likes

@SaintAliasKnife post 447 shows the aftermath. Some before show the build and some after show the recovery . It was “bubbas gift”

1 Like

my condolences…thats some getup, man.

:rofl:

1 Like

Lmao oh ya… its somthing alright lol I just can’t figure out why the plant ended up going hermi lol it was sooooo well cared for