Grease_monkeys garbage can

Well, I figured I’d start a new thread similar to my other one. If you want to watch me torture, over feed, under flush and generally mess shit up then you’re in the right spot. I may also grow some weed on the process and… due to being a seed hoarder ill most likley make a bunch of seeds i don’t actually need.

As usual I’m growing in my 2x2 tent and the mini fridge for overflow (or males). 150 watt bridgelux strip light and diablo nutrients.

For my first trick I’ll be growing:

5 gods green crack from Jordan of the islands
6 Bogglegum (popped 5 seeds, 1 gave me twins) from BOG himself
And
3 Cackleberry X Sour strawberry fem. A cross i made both from OG seed runs.

I’m hoping to find a keeper from all 3 strains so all of these will be cloned then flowered in small containers in order to try as many as possible before choosing the best. Anything BOG has been on my list since I was a stoned kid scrolling OG 1.0. Needless to say, I will most likely keep the best bogglegum male and do some stuff. Or risk crucifixion and just make fems (small tent no time for males lol).

Beyond all that… shitposting is encouraged, random conversations are encouraged. So make yourself conformable and let’s fuck some shit up!

Heres the goods… all seeds were started in cups of water and put in soil with 1/2 inch taproot… then poked and prodded with tweezers to get them above ground asap (fuck patience). So far full success plus a freebie from the twin.

66 Likes

Looks good! I’ll be following. Good luck!

7 Likes

I’m ready to watch this part and maybe Learn a thing or two. If it even happens, where I’m standing you’ve got one more than planned! Little off path there. Lol

7 Likes

Following along, :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Nice Babies :slight_smile: I cannot wait to see them take off for you

looks like a good selection of strains

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’m in.

6 Likes

No point in stopping when you are on a roll, let’s go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’ll plop down on the couch and get the bong loaded before Mr. :honeybee: gets here. :couch_and_lamp: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

wouldnt miss it

3 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

6 Likes

This should be fun! :chair: :film_projector: :popcorn:May I sit in the front row?

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Good luck on the grow, your going to do a smash-up job!

5 Likes

Looks good so far. I’m no pro and I screw things up too , but somehow things work out. Started out using dirt and bag seed , now it’s hydro and soon to be some OG Crosses…:+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Here’s close ups of the twins. One is uh… special lol but its surviving

My revegged dragon blood kind of looks like a pineapple lol. I don’t know what im going to do with it, I don’t really have any plans of growing it again.

Now while I’ve got all your attention, would mixing in lime to my dirt help keep my PH slightly higher? Everytime a plant gives me trouble it seems to be cause my ph dive bombs into the 4 range… admittedly I tend to over feed and not flush enough water through… ivshould check run off more often but in a tiny tent that becomes tedious b.s pretty quick lol

16 Likes

Looks like fun. I am all in

4 Likes

Barely room up front for my bucket to sit on. Soon it’s gonna be standing room only. Hopefully the front rows not a monkey splash zone.

5 Likes

Worst case scenario, a shirtless wrestling match will sort things out

8 Likes

I’ve been dreaming of bog since then as well bud. It was awesome getting soil help from the legend also.

This will be cool to watch.

RIP BOG, thanks good buddy.

Edit: lime should help your ph tend towards 7 I believe.

6 Likes

Towards 7 would probably be helpful, my tap water is 7 so im always adding ph up after mixing nutrients.

I was hoping to get more strains but they sold out real quick. Atleast I got one strain into Canada lol

5 Likes

Lime will raise your ph assuming it can break down fast enough during your grow.

4 Likes