Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

I’ve always followed by start with 1/4 strength and adjust to the needs til they stop needing more lol

5 Likes

I think its a little overkill. Ive been feeding 3 ml per liter and looking great. I did feed straight water two feedings in a row and the hollyweed plant let me know right away that she was hungry. But, shes just a hungry fat ass anyways. Grows big ass nuggets no matter how you feed her to.

2 Likes

That’s where I am right now myself. Growing Coco and had a bit of mag lock had to freshwater it for a feeding and now back to only half nutes right now. Otherwise it got fed every watering.

2 Likes

Holleyweed sounds like a good cash crop strain where’d you find it ?

3 Likes

I edited this post due to it being flagged. I made a sarcastic comment/joke that apparently was misinterpreted.

4 Likes

A voice of reasoning. I have seen your grows, Im gonna listen to you!

3 Likes

Really nice harv there! Perfect use of that space, lots of killer weed and a seed harvest too :+1:

2 Likes

I’m hoping I get more than 15 this time. I woukdnt complain if it gave me 100 beans!

4 Likes

Hey 15 is pretty good for the price, but I have a feeling you’ll get quite alot more anyways

2 Likes

Great work on the Purple Kush, thanks for the thread!

3 Likes

Thanks, I definetly learn more with every plant!

2 Likes

Zkittles auto starting to get busy

The pollenated purple kush buds

Sour diesel auto… I’ve kind of been ignoring her, should probably think about some training at some point

And bubbas gift, nearly ready for my homemade half size octopot

Shhhhhhh…

14 Likes

thats a strange looking leaf on the first plant…is that typical for the strain?

1 Like

Dude, breakdown your diy octopot contraption…want to make one, but too many ideas in my head to stay focused

2 Likes

I’ve posted pics it jets thread but I’ll post them here too. I used a plastic jar (netpot) bottom of a folgers can, rubbermaid tote, fabric pot and a fishing bobber for a depth guage. I’ve also since painted it black with the recommendation of @ShiskaberrySavior . And just this morning I put it into action!

Introducing the 10$ croc-toe pot. Now to see if it works

15 Likes

DIY octopot. Cool beans. What size is the rez?

2 Likes

That’s the one thing I meant to check before hitting it with paint lol… it’s just the standard small tote… I think it was somthing like 14"x9x9 or somthin.

2 Likes

Im excited to see how it works out!

2 Likes

I shouldnt have to wait long to see… the starter cup I had it in is basically as tall as the fabric pot so the roots are literally in the area to poke through the holes and head into the jar. If this works I’m hoping it will give me an advantage yield wise using 3 of these Vs equal sized pots without the semi hydro boost

4 Likes

The really narrow leaves on the zkittles? Not too sure if it’s normal or not haha this is the first one I’ve grown

2 Likes