Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

Also that doesn’t look like legit zkittlez u sure u got the real deal? Never seen the serrations on the leaf look like that with any zkittlez

1 Like

I had some leaves look like that in my grow had a bit of mag lock gave some epsom and litfa and it pulled out of it. I also been giving half the nutes it was getting. I’m just in the first week of flower give or take a few days.

2 Likes

And here it goes again with the passive aggressive insults. Mr high and mighty with all the elite cool kid cuts. People like you are why every grow forum sucks. Get a life dude. Thanks for chasing off members that actually contribute to the forum with good advice and tips. Im sharing my email with the members that matter to me and Im out. A bunch of new members after free seeds and trolls like this asshole. Im goood.

1 Like

Lol how was that passive aggressive by me just asking him if he was sure he got the real deal cut. I dont run zkittlez for ur info but have seen it and it doesn’t look like that and it being a clone only strain us expect it to look the same. U people get mad for mo reason sorry ur bf got booted but he was a troll and I tried to help this guu cus he wanted to know what was wrong with his plants.

1 Like

Easy all… Back on track please

Plants are plants are plants. We grow them, they are pretty, they are medicine

I like weed. Continue haha

9 Likes

It’s as legit as gorilla seeds contest. If they says its zkittles auto I gotta believe it’s zkittles auto. I’ve flushed the shit out of her and back into the tent it goes. PK took max fertz everyday without complaint, I guess this ones a little more touchy

5 Likes

Yeah sounds good man I wasnt coming at u when I asked if u were sure it was legit u saying it is from seed makes perfect sense and yeah dummy runtz was more sensitive then other strains and I knownit was the zkittlez in it that made it like that cus the gelato isn’t finicky at all. It isn’t mag either if ur in soil u wont get any mag def plants it is more of a soiless issue magnesium is more the abundant in most soils

1 Like

I’ve literally fertilized at “max” does daily since it was about 2 weeks old… was a matter of time before I burned it lol

5 Likes

What are the nutes your using? I didn’t read I’m sorry lol

1 Like

No reading needed

2 Likes

Woot woot

Maybe some clean water every third watering might keep some buildup down

4 Likes

Probably wise… when flushed it it was damn near piss yellow coming out woops

6 Likes

Im currently finishing a run with the ph perfect trio. I feed, feed, water and have not had any major issues. Seems a little high in N during flower using the mix ratio on the bottles.

1 Like

If u wanna try something way easier with the same results gh flora series is a one part veg and one part bloom and it is super easy to use and u will save some bucks. I use the one part veg for my veg plants and my mothers at a couple of my indoor spots

In flowering I dont add the 2-0-0. This is only the 2nd plant I’ve used this stuff on

2 Likes

But 100 percent dont feed every watering if ur in soil only feed every watering if ur in coco or rockwool and even then I still do freshwater 1 time a week

1 Like

If in soil and feed low you can feed every watering just need to find the magic number been feeding this way for ever no problems if you dial it in right flush the last 2 weeks

11 Likes

Def dont wanna feed full strength every feeding if in soil

1 Like

Ive found that with traditional 3 part GMB nutes leaving any one out at a time causes issues. I think the micro is the high N one. Might be part of the issue. Im no scientist, but it seems they need each other to work properly.

3 Likes

Good to know… I’ve had others tell me to run what’s put on the label all the way through, maybe I’ll follow directions for once and give it a try lol but at the same time… obviously I know better than the company that made it lol

3 Likes