4 Likes

this sounds like some freaky deaky new fangled sex thing :older_man:

:scissors: :cactus: yes, things these does do

glad we got that settled. thought you had bugs for second

:evergreen_tree: :smile:

9 Likes

Have you been over indulging this morning :thinking::smirk:

5 Likes

The cackleberry now has an unhappy little friend lol. It was standing straight last night, not so much this morning
Almost looks like there is algae or somthing growing on the soil… only visible with the camera flash

13 Likes

I get that algae sometimes and it doesn’t seem to have any effect. Mostly on seedlings soil because it gets soaked and can stay wet for quite a while. I see it as free food and a friend for the plant lol

10 Likes

I stuck it in the fridge for the day, so now its got a nice breeze on it. Hopefully its standing on its own by the time I’m off work. I may have light burned a cotlydon, this one doesnt appreciate the light being 2 inches above it like the cackle did

6 Likes

Ya airflow helps. Even just raking around the top layer of your soil can break it up and get some air in there too. I always do that before I water most plants.

I was impressed at how much the cackle loved the super close light, might be a bit much for this one lol

7 Likes

The cackle is screaming for more, one bulb isnt enough anymore haha, looks like it should show sex soon

4 Likes

This one still wont stand up on it’s own. I’ve moved it further from the light hoping it perks up

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like it’s damping off, just struggling to keep the weight of those leaves off the soil.

You might want to put a bit of plastic underneath it, for a barrier to keep it off the soil, it may start to get that fuzzy mould starting on it if it’s laying on moist soil.

6 Likes

I’ve got it propped up for now, if it dies it dies

6 Likes

:scream::cry: You’re a heartless person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

7 Likes

No patience for slackers haha

8 Likes

I actually give everyone of mine a shake (or a smack back and forth)a couple times a day,and never need other assistance
Peace and love !
Hope to send good vibes your way!

7 Likes

Day 32 . I’ve done some tying and increased the ferts a little bit. I’m using the advanced nutrients 3 pack now. Its gotta be getting root bound by now, hopefully I can keep it on the small side another couple weeks until the fridge has an open spot

Barely taller than a lighter.

22 Likes

The yellowing of the big leaves got a bit worse despite higher strength ferts so I figured maybe it was getting root bound… I still see some dirt in there

13 Likes

Yeah, jam her back in that pot, she has loads more space to fill :joy:

8 Likes

The root ball was so solid I couldn’t even loosen it up to put in the new one.

I’m really hoping it shows sex soon. If I clip a cutting off of it and put it into 12 12 will the cutting show sex, or does it need to establish roots first

5 Likes

No they don’t need roots, so long as you can keep them alive 2 weeks. Most of the ones I have done to check make it, just a glass of water and a baggie or dome over it, for the humidity.

7 Likes

I may just do that then, I’d hate to waste time on a male lol. It will only be a 2 inch cutting but ohwell lol

5 Likes