Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

The helicopter misfired at a fly and broke her neck at the top node… or some fat fingered prick did. not sure…

The cackleberry looks ready to drop pollen any second, one or 2 flowers have opened… I’m hoping I can catch it at the right time lol

14 Likes

Would I be best off to chop the male and hang 8t upside down over tinfoil in Hope’s that it finishes maturing while cut?

2 Likes

Santa “came” right on xmas day lol
Managed to gather a bit of pollen today.

13 Likes

Word of warning.
Don’t ever wash your balls with Old Spice shower gel.

4 Likes

Lmfao I will keep that in mind… or try it just to say I did

6 Likes

Day 16: shes still growing, the broken neck dodnt seem to have much effect.

The first zkittles seed seems to have fizzled out so I’ve put another one into paper towel.

I bought some FB marketplace “violator seeds”… they look reasonable but I dunno lol. I gave 4 of them to @5stonedgnomes to germ and hes 0-4 so I tried germing 4 aswell and so far I’m 0-4. Ohwell I didnt expect much, but figured I’d get atleast 1 to pop lol

8 Likes

I ended up blasting the violator seeds with the space heater and all 4 have started to germ. The dead zkittles rallied. It had poked a tail then stopped for 2 days, so I put it in dirt then dug it up 2 days later to see no difference. Today its head is poking out of the soil. And the replacement zkittles has also germed. So uh ya shit…

3 Likes

Gonna be like the Thunderdome in there lol

2 Likes

Oh man… I dont even know what to do lmao. The gf has claimed 1 violator to try to grow on her dresser lol. So that only leaves me with 6… in a bar fridge, no big deal lol

6 Likes

They’ll have to fight for life as nature intended lol. I guess I’d probably just let them go a bit and keep the standouts

3 Likes

Yea, going to be a shit show unless I over veg the photos or flower the autos at 12/12. Orr take cuttings of the photos and toss the moms lol

2 Likes

What’s your height from the plant to the led?
Looking good in this thread. I subbed up to watch

3 Likes

At the moment… about a foot

3 Likes

You ever tried with this shit? Done near lost my life. Also olbas oil in the bath will make you forget you got a cold/flu whilst it erodes the scrotum :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

No mate, I’m very careful now as to what I wash with now. :joy:
It was the Original Old Spice shower gel I used.
Think I was around 18-24.
Showered as usual everything normal.
Around half an hour after I’d got mesel dressed I started to get a hot sensation doon there. :hushed:
It was getting hotter and hotter.
It was as if I’d sprayed Deep Heat on my meat n veg. I took my pants off and to my horror the skin was all peeling off my balls and meat missile.

It was like my knob was shedding it’s skin it was pretty fkn painful. It went on for a few days.
The best bit was that once all the skin had came off I had a brand new knob. :joy::joy::joy:. Seemed bigger as well. :joy:

7 Likes

LMAO, done something similar after cutting up Thai chilies and not washing my hands before taking a piss, I had blisters and 3rd degree chemical burns :cry:

8 Likes

So I may be looking at a 2x4 tent. Not sure which direction to look for lighting. So far my options are 315 cmh, 400 hps/mh or a similarly priced led… not sure I want to build an led strip setup as tempting as it is

5 Likes

Haha…I love this journal Buddy…Very entertaining.

K.

4 Likes

Your a mechanic, it would be a piece of cake for you to build one. If I can do it you can, I was just on the digikey web site yesterday looking to make another 4x2ft one or 2x2x2ft ones.

My last one cost 200$ with all the bits needed to make the frame plus some pop rivets and drywall metal stud tech screws. I can do a detailed walk through for you if you want. Equivalent to 600w with low heat so you save on cooling.

6 Likes

Yeaaa I was just thinking about being lazy lol. I’ll probably get some details on your setup before making any choices. Cause I know the strips are the future lol

5 Likes