Grease_monkeys ongoing micro grow

Purple kush auto is starting to show! Shes still just a shrubby little bush, but has about 6 nice main branches. Kind of wishing I put more soil in the bucket lol

7 Likes

I stuck zkittles 2 on the bottom of the fridge with a piece of paper to shroud the lights, shes already taller than the pk was at 2 weeks. Zkittles1 isnt doing much but waiting to die.

All the violators germed but got stuck with 1/4 inch tails. I put them in dirt and 3 tried surfacing but got stick inside the shells. I did surgery to fix them, the one was growing fully underground causing the taproot to grow in a loop into the leaves. Garbage FB seeds lol

4 Likes

I find a little spray bottle with some water in it can help ease seed shell removal when the shell stay a bit to long. Couple of spirits and couple mins later and the seed shell and or sac comes off a bit easier. It happens.

8 Likes

I’ll give it a try next time lol these have been through hell if they survive it will be a miracle!

1 Like

That is a great idea. I always use tweezers and feel it do more damage than good. I’m going to try your way on my next babies

Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Spray bottle of water and 2 tooth picks work pretty good along with my magnifying glasses.

3 Likes

I got to pick up a magnifying glass. My eyes don’t seem to be as good as they were. (Added to my birthday list) :smile:

1 Like

Buy the actual glasses then your hands are free to do shit while wearing them . I’ve got actual hps prescription sun glasses with the magnifier lens on the bottom of them. Made by a company called hydrospec , eye protection plus perfect for being able to see working under 1000 watt lights.

5 Likes

Y’all need some dove in your lives WTF

3 Likes

Are you even clean if you ain’t got 3rd degree chemical burns though :joy:

3 Likes

The burning let’s you know it’s working… right?

4 Likes

Nothing too exciting going on. The purple kush seems to be hitting its growth spurt! Over a .5 inch growth on each top over night.

Zkittles is slowly chugging along

And finally… the pit of death

12 Likes

Day # somthing.

Zkittles got its first taste of abuse… it’s just somthing that happens lol

And the pit of death has a survivor ( kind of)… the seed that germed and grew in a loop, then got messed with multiple times is kind of trying to do somthing.

13 Likes

Purple kush is about to go! Personally I’d go LED for your new light, whether strips or even those multi sockets with hardware store bulbs. Way easier to work with and no changing bulbs for years.

4 Likes

If I get the dual chamber one like I’m hoping I will most likley do a bridgelux setup on the flowering side then use my 3 and 7 way sockets from the fridge for veg side. I’ll be robbing the fan/filter off the fridge regardless of which tent i get

3 Likes

That sounds pretty ideal. I’ve been using the 7 bulbers in my veg and I’m actually really amazed at how well they work.

2 Likes

That’s what’s in the fridge now, I had to dial it back to 2 bulbs in veg though. I was getting 0 vertical growth. Shes the first seed I’ve started in there though so I was expecting an experiment anyways

2 Likes

Looking and smiling better by the day

10 Likes

Looking really healthy there Grease, she has got some big leaves for a small plant :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been resisting defoliating lol, I pulled a couple smaller ones off last night to open up the middle tops. It gets fed at nearly every watering and seems to have no complaints about it

2 Likes