Greasy's Journal

Indoor Update:

Upper left and bottom right are Terp Daddy x Platinum Punch #1, bottom left is Blackberry Kush, and top right is Pura Vida F2. The Point Break turned out to be a male and was composted. Still waiting to see sex on the Pura Vida and Blackberry Kush.

15 Likes

Came for the living soil, staying for the Northern Lights x Orange Grove as I have some coming my way too, thanks to @JustSumTomatoes :sunglasses:

Some pretty ladies you got there @Greasy

good luck counting on you

7 Likes

I think a few people are growing them out now. It’ll be fun to compare. Thanks for following along

4 Likes

Blackberry Kush :drooling_face:

1 Like

I got a wee one going now too.

11 Likes

The four I popped have been happy campers so far. This is pretty cool that so many of us are growing this strain at the same time. @JustSumTomatoes is gonna be a proud papa this spring and summer.

5 Likes

Here are mine. The older two already have some nice broad leaves for seedlings

11 Likes

I’m stoked to see how they turn out, really solid genetics in there!

5 Likes

Got mine in the octopot! Had a nice taproot.

6 Likes

Making 5 gallons of worm tea from freshly harvested worm castings from my worm bin. Used two cups of castings and 1/3 a cup of molasses. Will brew for ~36 hours and then feed to plants.

18 Likes

I’m tempted to get a worm bin now

4 Likes

Do it. All my plants, including veggies and house plants love the tea. I’ve had a lot more success with the vermicompost than I have with my standard compost bin.

2 Likes

Harvested the AK Bean Brains Blueberry Indica after 9 weeks flowering. I wanted to see if I could grow outdoor in the winter, and this proved it is possible. Yield is definitely a lot less, but I am pleased to get some bud, and enjoyed the experiment. Will have to try to grow this strain again in more optimal conditions to see what it can really do.

24 Likes

Looks super dense. And those trichomes… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks! I smoked some or the scissor hash from it, and it’s that classic indica body high with a just a little heady introspectiveness. Good night time meds.

6 Likes

Outdoor Update:

Ghost Rose X Cookie Devil Auto. Thank you for the seeds @ReikoX

Four larger seedlings are Northern Lights x Orange Grove, and the smaller two are Ethos Zkittlez Bx4. They haven’t started nearly as strong as the NL X OG.

Double Grape Auto. @anon81143130 Thank you for these double grape seeds. I stunted it, but it has a lot of frost and great fruity smell coming from it.

18 Likes

The NLxOG I got going is blowing up fast too. Strong starter.

2 Likes

Indoor Update:

Left side plants are Terpdaddy x Platinum Punch #1, top right is Pura Vida f2, and bottom right is Blackberry Kush. Going to flip tomorrow. Both plants on the right are still unsexed. Hoping for both to be female, but not sure everyone will fit if that is the case, depending on how much they all stretch.

16 Likes

Got my spring box in this morning. Anyone interested in a 5 pack of Good Medicine (Harlequin CBD x Appalachia)? I can share 3 packs total.

5 Likes

I’m always up to grab something with Harlequin in it!

1 Like