Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

this is what I have listed
Long Bottom Leaf (clone only SFV OG crossed to Jacks Cleaner 2 male)

12 Likes

No pic, but I gave a Bad Dawg BK30 x Longbottom Leaf seed to a buddy and got to see the plant in person in late veg (it had not yet declared sex). It looked great! He had it in a fabric pot with a mix of river bottom soil and horse manure which was super heavy to lift, even when dry!

I have more of the BK30 x LBL seeds, as well as Bad Dawg’s Deadhead x 3-Headed Dragon. Not sure when they’ll get a turn in the tent, but it’ll happen one day.

5 Likes

That is correct lineage on the Long bottom leaf. However they were asking about long bottom fighter, which is Starfighter x lbl. I grew some of the f1 out. Some of the most unique herb Ive ever grown. Super unique terps, lead by some intense lemony citrus. One that I had would “bleed” huge resin glands that looked like tear drops in random areas of the plant. Honestly those plants were kicking the crap out of all the other strains in my tent at the time, which were mostly Bodhi. Dbj’s gear is legit fire, that D star Apollo cross is one I wanted pretty bad. I emailed dbj directly, he told me that he would send me a pack…IF I bought a massmedical pack. I like the look of a couple of their strains but at $125 per pack Im not sure I want to spend that much just to get a freebie pack, although I have before. Lots of my purchases were based on the freebies that were dangled in front of my face

13 Likes

Unbelievable man. Outstanding work. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

i have 3 of those started right now - I was hoping it was ‘weird’

6 Likes

Ive heard too many bad things about mass medical too even consider his beans. His mystery dad he ripped off from dynasty. Prof P was mentoring him and he stabbed him in the back. Hes some young punk ass kid. He used voice altering software to make himself sound older on the POTCAST episode he did. Total DBAG.

15 Likes

Lemon/lime like trainwreck but with a more kush funk added in. Not as racy a buzz as Tw either. I love the Trainwreck flavor profile but the speedyness of the buzz doesnt work for my anymore. I was fortunate to grow it when it first hit the scene. Had a buddy from Cali that brought seeds of it up here to CO in the early 2000’s. Really cool stuff in that starfighter lbl (long bottom fighter) line. You like it.

4 Likes

Wow. Glad I didnt buy any of the gear. Sounds lame. Duke is the man. Too many have done him wrong. I wouldnt want to support anyone that did him dirty like that.

2 Likes

I hear some of it is bangen. I just wont deal with people with questionable ethics.

5 Likes

here;s what I have from DBJ as freebies :

• i got the full smear including the t-shirt on my 1st order

17 Likes

Damn, they threw the whole Long Bottom line at ya. I’ve yet to run any of my freebies yet, but I’m sure I’ll see it ran by someone here. They all sound delish…

5 Likes

I started a thread about Mass Medical Strains here:

3 Likes

I been surprised by freebies. Something that wasnt on my radar turned out to be a killer plant.

13 Likes

I’ve not heard what U speak of (although I stay clear of gossip hence would t be aroused to hear) but U have piqued my interest. I hold an opinion about the dude and his practices, but I learned that in life U can’t expect ppl to live up to the standard that U do or expect them to be what they are not. Hence I just hold my opinions to myself. Yet I am interested to hear more as I have a nice collection of his beans and I may get more in the future. @Grohio sorry forgot to tag U.

Peace

2 Likes

Great thread @Grohio. Here is my Motor City Fighter, vigorous since cracking its shell, half a foot taller than all seeds popped at the same time, great node spacing and the stem rubs musky, grassy, dark and greasy, no fruity presence. I have a feeling the smoke is going to be couch lock powerful and introspective…hopefully lol.

I was so impressed with the MCF above, I popped some Three Headed Dragon testers, two already making their way towards the light.

20 Likes

FROSTY

16 Likes

what is this? the same MCF posted above? fantastic looking!! . not a strain or line i’m familiar with… but what i have seen looks good. curious about the lineage of this strain? also… curious about the questions revolving ethics mentioned bc that does matter to me, i will straight up not fuck with someone who does something sketched out or whatever but tbh right now i’m too blazed to care to look into it further and don’t want to form an opinion without accurate info… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah its the MCF, great pheno I lucked out :grinning:

2 Likes

motor city fighter update day 36, gonna be killer

27 Likes

That looks awesome

1 Like