Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Went 5/6 females on bad dawg snowcaine x runaway bride freebies. All of em ended up being pretty different. A real pheno hunters strain. Pics with and without flash

20 Likes

You can see the hash plant clearly, beautiful specimen. Nice work!

5 Likes

This is awesome - my little experience with these RAB crosses had me realizing there were a lot of very different expressions coming from each plant. This pic does a nice job of illustrating it.

Seems these are especially “fun” for me, since you aren’t sure what to expect.

5 Likes

Loving that purple specimen !

6 Likes

I went a little crazy with the bad dawg freebies in my winter run this year. I’ve never really run them except one time outdoors a couple years ago when I ran the starchaser. Think I have 4 or 5 different strains with 3 or 4 of them being runaway bride crosses. My fave was the white x runaway bride. Had 2 females and they were both pretty good

7 Likes

The purple one all the way to the left is actually my least favorite. It looked the best and was the frostiest when growing but not much smell or taste. I’m not the biggest fan of purple weed although it does get the job done as far as high goes. The snowcaine x runaway bride pic I posted above in post #295 is actually this same plant.

4 Likes

Here’s another shot of a snowcaine x runaway bride. This is the second from right. Really dense nugs. Less smell and potency but nice looking

23 Likes

i really like the middle one and the one to the right of it . I would gravitate to those if you told me to pick 1 to smoke on … Great looking job on the grow

5 Likes

Tresdawg × runaway bride

20 Likes

got quite a few Bad Dawg’s creations - they sound good some very good - wish “he” offered female seeds

4 Likes

Always makes me laugh they get labeled testers. Haven’t had a herm and I’ve run a lot of them.

10 Likes

This is the RAB crossed to Pacific Northwest hash plant around day 50. Cool flowers.

20 Likes

Should say three headed dragon. That is the name I gave Two. a test or I did for Bodie. Was Triangle Kush x Dragon’s blood F1.

Sorry, I’m just getting an answer. I’ve been trying to go through the thread and catch up on things. Thanks.DBJ

14 Likes

This Chem 91 x Sour Bubble (week 9) is the standout of my flower room and showing every sign of being one to keep around for a while. Reeks of over ripe fruit and funk. These Bad Dawg freebies are as good or better than what you buy.

28 Likes

Nice plant @billdozier72 . Chunky looking bud. I’ve got Ma Gooey x RAB going into Solos today. I have great luck with GLG freebies.

7 Likes

GLG hooked me up with a Sublime - (Limel x Limepop) x Grape Soda Skunk, from BMB. I’m thinking these will be moved up my list!

8 Likes

Lime terps are cool. Really nice to smoke.

4 Likes

Sublime plant well managed🔥

5 Likes

Running that one now myself. Will try to post some updates.

5 Likes

Got all of these within the last 2 months, and I have another pack coming in tomorrow with more. I don’t even know where to begin with these, so any input would be appreciated.

14 Likes