Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Here is that RAB male crossed with blueberry hash plant, I like this one a lot.

23 Likes

Beautiful plant!!

3 Likes

What a unique looking plant and colors, beautiful! The buds are purple and yellow pistils wow.

4 Likes

Thanks @Sdoyle and @Mordecai - she’s an unusual plant, quite a grower and pushing a lot of bud. The leaves are slowly purpling out from the buds - reminds me of a purple afghan kush I grew out not long ago.

I have a couple cuts of her, I’d like to run her again multi-topped if she finishes nice. I’m interested to see what she has in store. Cheers.

6 Likes

Another the white x runaway bride. Last one was grown under HPS. This one grown under LED

22 Likes

Triangle x cake fighter, just harvested

26 Likes

Was organizing my seeds, figured I’d drop this.

22 Likes

Hey everyone, a little trivia: I used to live right on one of the Great Lakes. For a couple of years we lived in the east side of Milwaukee with a great view of Lake Michigan. Great times.

Anyway, I’m not there anymore but I’m definitely always a midwestern guy.

Here is PNWH x RAB

And recent pics of the BBHP x RAB

18 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of those myself. Some GLG freebies are in my final selection bowl right now. Look at all those RAB crosses. Nice!

4 Likes

I want to run a couple more too - I cannot decide!! I would like to run that sublime, most likely that will get in there.

4 Likes

I wonder how many different crosses are floating around with GLG tester labels. I thing I saw someone post they had over 100 different ones. 130 or some crazy #…
Runaway Bride seems to show up pretty often. Maybe I’ll run a pack of just RAB, not crossed. Outside they had some gorgeous purple buds, with the leaves almost black. Way before temps dropped. Atonic was dark like that too.

7 Likes

In my last order from GLG one of my freebies is the Gorilla Bubble BX x Run Away Bride #8. This one seems the most exciting out of the 4-6 Bad Dawg strains I have.

Agreed. Nearly all of my Bad Dawg packs are either “__ x RAB” or “__ x Cake Fighter”, with the exception of a couple Sublime packs that I also received (the only BD that I got that doesn’t have Run Away Bride or Cake Fighter). And I see from @BasementGardens 's picture that the RAB is actually “Putang x Cake Fighter” so everything I have except the Sublime is either a Cake Fighter child or grandchild. Good thing I like cake :cake:

I’m certainly not complaining! Very excited to try these. I’ve never had anything from Bad Dawg so it’s going to be interesting.

8 Likes

Ma Gooey is another that’s been happy in my yard

4 Likes

Damn that BBHP x RAB has a real unique look and she seems to be stacking up. Got to check my stash see If I have any of those put away.

3 Likes

Yeah, I am keeping an eye on her, the hash plant is evident and the hairs are going orange early. Not sure she will stack nice or not, it’s such a big plant too. Anyway, quite an interesting one.

2 Likes

Pacific NWH x RAB - I have two very different gals.

14 Likes

Sunshine 4 x ByeYa

2 smell funky
2 smell fruity

20 Likes

Blueberry hash plant x rab update on day 44. Some bulking, but mostly fingers.

30 Likes

Beautiful color on that one! :purple_circle:

5 Likes

Nice plant @BasementGardens . Love those colors. I see a fair amount of that in the RAB crosses.

5 Likes